[3.9] Turtroll Saviour Cyclone Double Curse 10M DPS (DPS excludes Reflection)

"

Hi there thanks for trying the build~! When playing this build you will take more damage than usual because of Abyssus, but i rarely die. If you find yourself taking a lot of damage and dying frequently to pack of mobs, you can use Eye jewel with "Gain phasing on kill". I use this jewel for levelling until 90+, where i have high enough HP to not die. Another way is to not use Abyssus, although the damage is nice a rare helmet can provide HP and resistance, making this build super tanky and deal pretty nice damage.
As for the mana issue you are facing, i never had that problem when using this build. I am always able to hold down my cyclone on single targets/ small pack of mobs. If you are still facing mana issues, some ways are to craft -mana cost for channeling skill onto your amulet/rings.

I will give some of those suggestions a try, thanks again for this build!
Last edited by ButtButt27 on Feb 4, 2020, 8:32:14 AM
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
"

Hi there thanks for trying the build~! When playing this build you will take more damage than usual because of Abyssus, but i rarely die. If you find yourself taking a lot of damage and dying frequently to pack of mobs, you can use Eye jewel with "Gain phasing on kill". I use this jewel for levelling until 90+, where i have high enough HP to not die. Another way is to not use Abyssus, although the damage is nice a rare helmet can provide HP and resistance, making this build super tanky and deal pretty nice damage.
As for the mana issue you are facing, i never had that problem when using this build. I am always able to hold down my cyclone on single targets/ small pack of mobs. If you are still facing mana issues, some ways are to craft -mana cost for channeling skill onto your amulet/rings.

I will give some of those suggestions a try, thanks again for this build!

Oh ya i forgot to mention that using Sand Stance during mapping/delving is really nice for survivability and clear speed, then switch to Blood when killing bosses.
"

Oh ya i forgot to mention that using Sand Stance during mapping/delving is really nice for survivability and clear speed, then switch to Blood when killing bosses.

Yeah that is what I have been doing. As for the mana I've found that I instead of just holding down Cyclone through the whole map, I need to learn to let go of Cyclone while running in between packs... that seems to help with most of the mana issues. Thanks!
How do you deal with Porcupines? Just got killed 6 times in a map from jumping in a pack and cycloning 1 shotting myself :p
im playing this build atm and its really fun nice clear speed and much damage. I really like it but i think there should be something to do with the mana... maybe -mana cost while channeling or something like that
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
How do you deal with Porcupines? Just got killed 6 times in a map from jumping in a pack and cycloning 1 shotting myself :p

I usually let my Reflection deal with the porcupines
"
"
Tonkan92 wrote:

Yeah I did try that but ended up getting hit by the spikes anyway but not sure if that map had some crazy dmg mods because after that Molten shell would get procc'd and save me from 1 shot so I could back off and let them deal with it :P

The damage of the build is really nice but I noticed that map mods that affects regen feels really bad, can barely keep up with the degen with leech. Just feels like my leech is really shit xD
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"
"
Tonkan92 wrote:

Yeah I did try that but ended up getting hit by the spikes anyway but not sure if that map had some crazy dmg mods because after that Molten shell would get procc'd and save me from 1 shot so I could back off and let them deal with it :P

The damage of the build is really nice but I noticed that map mods that affects regen feels really bad, can barely keep up with the degen with leech. Just feels like my leech is really shit xD

Yea XD, map with degen definitely can feel bad since we are not slayer and our leech is pretty weak sauce. Explody chest is a nice choice against porcupines because they bodies explode and the spike doesn't come out.
Last edited by Turtroll_theThird on Feb 6, 2020, 10:06:34 AM
"
Alitoxic wrote:
im playing this build atm and its really fun nice clear speed and much damage. I really like it but i think there should be something to do with the mana... maybe -mana cost while channeling or something like that

Yea definitely craft -mana if you need. Some other option is to craft a body armor with serrated+pristine fossils to get -15mana cost. In order to still get the additional curse, you can do it on Hunter influenced Astral Plate and pray to rng that you get additional curse + decent life roll.
"

Yea XD, map with degen definitely can feel bad since we are not slayer and our leech is pretty weak sauce. Explody chest is a nice choice against porcupines because they bodies explode and the spike doesn't come out.

Yeah I was playing CoC with explody chest and crit so I had gotten used to not caring about stuff like porcupines and detonate dead chests etc :p

2 impale stacks is like the biggest dmg boost once you've got the basic gear right? Not counting flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info