[3.9] Turtroll Saviour Cyclone Double Curse 10M DPS (DPS excludes Reflection)

"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"

Yea XD, map with degen definitely can feel bad since we are not slayer and our leech is pretty weak sauce. Explody chest is a nice choice against porcupines because they bodies explode and the spike doesn't come out.

Yeah I was playing CoC with explody chest and crit so I had gotten used to not caring about stuff like porcupines and detonate dead chests etc :p

2 impale stacks is like the biggest dmg boost once you've got the basic gear right? Not counting flasks

Yeah, the watcher eye additional 2 impale hits is really huge dps boost
Saving up for it atm :p Might not be the best considering I could probably upgrade the rest of my gear alot haha.

I like alot with the build how fast it comes together when you got the weapons and chest :D
I got lucky and was able to craft an explody chest within a few alts. Is it possible to combine it with something using an Awakener's orb to get additional curse and crit chance? If not, which one do you think is more important for this build?
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
I got lucky and was able to craft an explody chest within a few alts. Is it possible to combine it with something using an Awakener's orb to get additional curse and crit chance? If not, which one do you think is more important for this build?

You can only get 2 guaranteed influenced mods from using awakener's orb so no way to guarantee a craft with all 3.

I think explody and crit is really nice but the double curse is also nice as you can have two offensive curse or two defensive or one of each, really versatile.
Last edited by Tonkan92 on Feb 6, 2020, 2:01:48 PM
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

Explody chest feels slightly faster when clearing maps, but i feel that crit and curse is overall most useful than faster map clear

I'm guessing I should grind up some levels and grab some more jewel slots now. And start being on the lookout for a 21 cyclone maybbe :D
Got any tips on how to level up as 92 with minimal deaths? :P Or is t16 spamming the way to go? ^^
"
Tonkan92 wrote:

I'm guessing I should grind up some levels and grab some more jewel slots now. And start being on the lookout for a 21 cyclone maybbe :D
Got any tips on how to level up as 92 with minimal deaths? :P Or is t16 spamming the way to go? ^^

Spamming T16 maps with sextant mods, then use beyonds modifier is a cheap and fast way to get lvl 92. Be sure to look out for the unique beyond monster that cast detonate dead!~
"

Spamming T16 maps with sextant mods, then use beyonds modifier is a cheap and fast way to get lvl 92. Be sure to look out for the unique beyond monster that cast detonate dead!~

Rip, not sure if it's my PC or some setting but I'm getting huuge frame drops with lots of monsters on the screen :/
Ran a beyond map with pack size of 50~ and influence spawned and with big packs and beyond mobs spawning my fps was being in the range of 1-10 :(

Also I meant how to level beyond 92 not how to reach 92 xD
Last edited by Tonkan92 on Feb 7, 2020, 8:11:08 AM
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"

Rip, not sure if it's my PC or some setting but I'm getting huuge frame drops with lots of monsters on the screen :/
Ran a beyond map with pack size of 50~ and influence spawned and with big packs and beyond mobs spawning my fps was being in the range of 1-10 :(

Also I meant how to level beyond 92 not how to reach 92 xD

KEKW sry i didn't read properly. But beyond maps with sextants are still a good method to level after level 92, i levelled to 97 by spamming beyond maps. Beyond maps are really clusterfk, i keep having FPS drops as well xD
"

KEKW sry i didn't read properly. But beyond maps with sextants are still a good method to level after level 92, i levelled to 97 by spamming beyond maps. Beyond maps are really clusterfk, i keep having FPS drops as well xD

Yeah ofc but I get it to drop to 1-10 fps for the entire map with high packsize and beyond :P It's literally unplayable xD get so lucky if I don't die haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info