[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

Great guide, thank you!!
"
nextmarte wrote:
Great guide, thank you!!

Your welcome, glad you like it.
Can machina mitts+ghost reaver be a option for this build?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Not needed and probably a bad idea.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Thank you! I have another q about Explosives Expert perk with ele pen chilled target. We can't make it work on bosses, right? Flat cold dmg to spells on gear wont be enough to proc chill? Or im wrong?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Thank you! I have another q about Explosives Expert perk with ele pen chilled target. We can't make it work on bosses, right? Flat cold dmg to spells on gear wont be enough to proc chill? Or im wrong?

Skitterbots.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Yes and no,as in yes it can be an option, but no it's not really worth it.

I tried with it and without it, and in my opinion it's a quality of life thing. Makes it a bit smoother,and since they aren't costing 7ex this league,it might make it a viable option, but you do really need min maxed gear to use those gloves,the build already uses plenty of uniques,not that many places where you can squeeze that extra ES and resists out of.

It can make endgame content a bit easier, by that I mean uber elder fights and such, maybe you have no more flask charges, don't know the fight mechanics that good, get hit with something, and you see yourself dying, quick detonate a few mines, es pool goes up a bit,gives you that tiny chance of survivability,but it's only good for such things, otherwise you lose quite a lot of potential damage,es,resists if you don't have your gear in check before you equip the gloves.

You can't exactly facetank giant slams, but with the right min maxed gear it does allow you to make more mistakes then without them.
Last edited by Nosferat on Oct 8, 2020, 7:39:24 AM
This build is great! I don't even have all of the end-game gear and just beat Sirus deathless for the first time super easily. Definitely the strongest character I've ever made, thanks for the guide.
"
This build is great! I don't even have all of the end-game gear and just beat Sirus deathless for the first time super easily. Definitely the strongest character I've ever made, thanks for the guide.

Glad you enjoyed it :)
Hey! First of all, nice build!!
Im playing this one now, in heist leauge.
And im wondering what i should use instead of this setup:
4L Setup: Storm Brand - Curse on Hit - Conductivity - Culling Strike
Since coh have changed this leauge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info