[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

Hello, i was wondering if a PoB with a Life build is available ?

Its pretty hard to start make a full ES as a league starter ! Thanks for ur future answer :)
"
nfrtt wrote:
Hello, i was wondering if a PoB with a Life build is available ?

Its pretty hard to start make a full ES as a league starter ! Thanks for ur future answer :)

No but very easy to wing. Just skip ES nodes and pick up the life ones, and get life rolls on gear.
Hey mate, I feel like using minefield is rather clunky, would lightning pen work instead if I don't want to use minefield and what's the actual downside to not using it other than having 4 additional mines?
"
TimePirrrate wrote:
Hey mate, I feel like using minefield is rather clunky, would lightning pen work instead if I don't want to use minefield and what's the actual downside to not using it other than having 4 additional mines?

You could try using swift assembly instead but your better off trying to increase your mine throwing speed a bit. It feels a bit clunky at start but most ppl get used to it especially if they put detonate on their left click and use it while walking.

Losing that support gem would be huge for clear and for single target. Along with nodes/passives/supports that give you damage based on how many mines you have or how many mines you have detonated recently.
Alright thanks mate!
Hey mate, I can't seem to wrap my head around on why do I do so little damage but I believe my gear is pretty decent. Keep in mind there are no 30%+ precision/multi watcher's eyes on the market. and the circle of regret rolls for buff effect and inc dmg while affected by HoT are lower than what the ring says in your pob. Not really an issue since that's a few thousand dps but since I'm already making this post I should mention that too..

Could You please look at my PoB, maybe You figure out what's wrong with my build/Setup.
I dont have -9 lightning ress on my helm.
Also i need 1 more level on my gems, but right now i'm missing atleast 50k dps comparing to yours while buffed.
lvl 1 to gems and the helmet mod shouldn't affect the dps by this margin so I'm clueless to what's going on right now.

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/sgyfVVCW
Last edited by TimePirrrate on Jan 30, 2021, 6:15:15 AM
I got the same problem as a lot of people apparently, I have around 20ex worth of gear, sitting at 7k es and my single target damage is very weak, not even close from what we see in the video. I just switched to this build from GC so I'm missing the head enchant which I know is quite a huge dps upgrade but still.
Last edited by Wazzouf on Jan 31, 2021, 10:17:40 PM
I got the enchant, still way too low dps.

I switched the build around a bit, here's a PoB you can take a peek.
It's doing quite well, of course there's lots of room for upgrades but I have other plans and the character is doing what I made him for just fine.

https://pastebin.com/zcK28ivn
Last edited by TimePirrrate on Feb 2, 2021, 8:00:06 AM
You need to read and follow the guide. I mean the first thing I looked at was your gemsetup and you are using GMP which is a massive waste of a gem and a huge dps loss.

Saw you are using prism guardian which is not in the build and has no value what so ever for our the build. Making you lose a ton of ES and a lot of damage.

Didn't even look at anything further than that.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Feb 2, 2021, 11:26:22 AM
Is there an alternative for this build to use CI instead of LL?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info