3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
Sorbetero wrote:
encountered a metamorp, couldn't even make a scratch.

This. At first, I thought I had selected too many "regen health" modifiers (but really, why should that lead to a metamorph, and lower map level, that is basically unkillable by 99.999999%-to-100% of currently good or better builds?), but even only one of those can lead to a boss you literally cannot kill while you can wipe the floor with just about anything else. That said, some times that doesn't happen with one of those selected - soooo... bug? I really think the design should have been "spread out the skills of the monster for better loot" instead of "stacking multiples can make the fight total BS" (ignoring that it can BS even if you don't stack).

Also - Drox or Dox or whatever his name his (I think I block it from memory) is not hard, just a pain in the butt. Maybe it's AI bugs - but he can spam his "you cannot hurt me" banners over and over again, and other times seems to forget he even has the ability (rarely though, compared to spamming). Of course, covering nearly the whole play area in banners was not really the best idea, was it? One less per lane (four total), and giving him a cool down would not remove challenge, but would make him less of a boring pain in the butt.

Also (2), while disconnects and spikes are less common now, they have not gone away. Maybe I was lucky before, but this if the first update where this sort of stuff happens this much.

(I am not the only person to complain about this stuff, btw)
Just in time for next league
Lots of good changes here
Le Toucan Will Return
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Clannard wrote:
Sadly 7 weeks to late, the season is already over.

These are basic patch notes and fixes that should have been implemented on seasons release, instead of the bug ridden alpha we got. The game ruining exploits each season have really killed off any desire for new players to bother with this game anymore.

But we're getting tired of pointing out the poor state of season releases over and over and over.................

started poe at the last week of blight. started metamorph 2weeks after release. imo, they should release a bug free league. after all, leagues are time limited. i mean what's the point if fixes are applied later. the league is already half time and yet bugs are still being fixed.
Neat changes. Now... redesign the map tab to be based on region, not tier. Tier is far less important than it used to be.

Also, Get to work on a FAQ that explains all these terms that you're using like your basic player understand what the hell you're talking about.
Great News.,.. ty

btw,, BEX i love you <3 lol.. Hope u ok and everything is doing well.

all the best guys :d
Was about time! Finally a good step in the right direction! Now please Horizon Orb fix asap, that was the most important fix!
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
carkasjak wrote:
QoL is nice and all, but this still solves none of the core issues with the new atlas giving players far less freedom and control than the old one did.

Huh? In what world is this true?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
those are very welcomed QoL changes, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info