Taking Advantage of "No Conquerors Spawning" Bug

"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
I'm not entirely convinced that people's problems are with user error and not learning the Atlas.

The thing is that if you are constantly upgrading your Atlas tiers, you kind of railroad yourself into spawning the conquerors, even towards high Awakener levels. I've been getting conquerors a lot and I've barely bothered to actually learn the system except to see that I was already doing which it was asking me to do, which I would think would be most people's experience.

The most common "mistake" is when people place stones in every zone to upgrade whole atlas (to get rid of low maps as soon as possible) so they end up with 8 stones, 1 in each zone and... they are stuck. They will never spawn another conqueror untill they put 2 stones in one zone.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
I'm not entirely convinced that people's problems are with user error and not learning the Atlas.

The thing is that if you are constantly upgrading your Atlas tiers, you kind of railroad yourself into spawning the conquerors, even towards high Awakener levels. I've been getting conquerors a lot and I've barely bothered to actually learn the system except to see that I was already doing which it was asking me to do, which I would think would be most people's experience.

The most common "mistake" is when people place stones in every zone to upgrade whole atlas (to get rid of low maps as soon as possible) so they end up with 8 stones, 1 in each zone and... they are stuck. They will never spawn another conqueror untill they put 2 stones in one zone.
I mean... eventually you will want to do that once you are ready to move on to higher tier maps so it goes back to how the conqueror spawning system just kind of happens if you are making progression through tiers like you would have before.

I just find it very hard to believe that so many people are having issues but there can't possibly be a bug for some users, since by design the atlas does everything it can to give you conquerors. It even prioritizes watchstones you haven't collected when determining which conqueror to spawn.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Have 8 watchstones but currently they wont spawn with their taunts no matter what maps or areas im running. But i have plenty dailies and also game never worked so well so im enjoying other content like Syndicate, Temple or Blight. Not sure if i get whats about Legion tho.

tl, dr They stopped spawning after 8th watchstone

Have you run Sirus?

Not yet but conquerors started to show off.

This was the case:
"
Aynix wrote:

Glad to finally see after Page 4 people are acting more civil to help one another.

We need more of this kind of communication, then people yelling at each other their wrong with no backed up reasoning.

Proud of you! :D
Took some time (more than I'd like) but finally got 32 Watchstones earlier today after slaving through T14-16 maps in the final 3 regions that needed stones. At one point though (once I started working on the inner regions) I couldn't even spawn a fresh Taunt in a region with 4 stones in it, and it wasn't until I changed my hideout then ran a map without any master mission attached to it, that the spawn happened on the 1st map I ran. Sometimes it's hit/miss and when I missed too often, I'd look on the region of what maps I hadn't completed the Awakening Bonus on, buy up those maps if I didn't have them, and about 7/10 times the Next Spawn Taunt would happen, thankfully.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:

I mean... eventually you will want to do that once you are ready to move on to higher tier maps so it goes back to how the conqueror spawning system just kind of happens if you are making progression through tiers like you would have before.

I just find it very hard to believe that so many people are having issues but there can't possibly be a bug for some users, since by design the atlas does everything it can to give you conquerors. It even prioritizes watchstones you haven't collected when determining which conqueror to spawn.

I meant they are getting stuck because they dont know they need to put 2 stones in zone to spawn conqueror (after getting first 8 stones). Its not explained anywhere (at least I havent seen it being explained)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info