Taking Advantage of "No Conquerors Spawning" Bug

reminder to some honest people here to not fall for the baiters mostly dev's shills..

the system is shit..

can't be a coincidence that some people dislike it for the same reason.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I think the big problem is that you cant spawn a conqueror in a zone, where you've already spawned one. And these zones are not shown on the atlas. For example I clear the bottom right corner of the conqueror there, however if I keep running maps in this particular corner nothing will spawn until Sirus is dealt with. This needs to be shown, otherwise it artificially increases the number of maps you have to run and you have no idea it is part of the game and not a bug.
I already knew that you had to kill Sirus to re-spawn a conquerer you beat but I didn't realize it kills spawning any conquerer in a zone too. That is really bad and not communicated at all.

Didnt know any of this but it still doesnt make sense. I Had a red watchstone left to get in one area so ran some maps. Yellow influence spawned instead of the red I was hoping for (I had already got the yellow watchstone in that area) and it has remained there without spawning a conqueror for quite some time. Yet, when this happened in a different region (with green influence), the conqeuror DID spawn, just did not drop a watchstone.

If this isnt a bug and working as intended, GGG need to clarify the shit out of it.
"
ArtyC wrote:

Didnt know any of this but it still doesnt make sense. I Had a red watchstone left to get in one area so ran some maps. Yellow influence spawned instead of the red I was hoping for (I had already got the yellow watchstone in that area) and it has remained there without spawning a conqueror for quite some time. Yet, when this happened in a different region (with green influence), the conqeuror DID spawn, just did not drop a watchstone.

If this isnt a bug and working as intended, GGG need to clarify the shit out of it.

If you are still missing a watchstone from a zone it will always spawn that colour before one you already have unless you have spawned that Conqueror already since last encountering Sirius.
Seems even posts before me, the community is divided.

Yes, this is a bug.

I myself have run many maps in all different parts of the Atlas, to also 100% complete the bonus objectives; with no conquerors spawning with 4 Watchstones placed.

At the beginning of Conquerors of the Atlas, things were fine and people have been getting Watchstones. But a few weeks into the release, more and more people have found that conquerors were no longer spawning for some. Not everyone, but 50% of the community were experiencing the bug.

This isnt about knowing mechanics on how to spawn Influence to gain a Conqueror; it's even said how to spawn specific individual conquerors by reading each individual "Watchstone Requirement" on a given area of the Atlas.

As I mention to a player on Page 1, I have watchstones and know how to spawn Influence. But, I am one of those players that are indeed affected by this bug.

To the rest of the community who are not having this issue, do not rudely be critical of those who are indeed having issues. We should be helping them, as GGG has said nothing (as far as I know) to give proper address to the problem.

So if the high and mighty vets can take a chillpill and see things from their perspective, this issue might be solved sooner then later for everyone; instead of everyone running around with their heads cut off and yelling at each other that people are wrong.

At least that's my civil, justified, and humanistic opinion.
Last edited by raysuko on Jan 20, 2020, 3:36:16 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
ArtyC wrote:

If you are still missing a watchstone from a zone it will always spawn that colour before one you already have unless you have spawned that Conqueror already since last encountering Sirius.

Thats how I thought it was meant to work, but unfortunately not so. I was missing a red from the area and it spawned yellow influence instead. Did manage to get the yellow conqueror to spawn (after god knows how many maps) and of course didnt drop a watchstone as I already had yellow. Killed Sirus and now back to needing a red watchstone in that area (its the only one missing from that zone, and the requirement is 4 socketed watchstones for a conqueror to spawn, which I have put in)
"
ArtyC wrote:

Thats how I thought it was meant to work, but unfortunately not so. I was missing a red from the area and it spawned yellow influence instead. Did manage to get the yellow conqueror to spawn (after god knows how many maps) and of course didnt drop a watchstone as I already had yellow. Killed Sirus and now back to needing a red watchstone in that area (its the only one missing from that zone, and the requirement is 4 socketed watchstones for a conqueror to spawn, which I have put in)

RandallPoE is indeed incorrect.

Conquerors will spawn as a result of PoE's natural RNG, weather you do or don't have that Atlas Region's Watchstone Color already. I have experienced this myself, just as you have.
Last edited by raysuko on Jan 20, 2020, 4:28:29 PM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I think the big problem is that you cant spawn a conqueror in a zone, where you've already spawned one. And these zones are not shown on the atlas. For example I clear the bottom right corner of the conqueror there, however if I keep running maps in this particular corner nothing will spawn until Sirus is dealt with. This needs to be shown, otherwise it artificially increases the number of maps you have to run and you have no idea it is part of the game and not a bug.

That's not true. I spawned Veritania after dealing with Al Zehim and didn't do Sirus prior to spawning Veritania.

I agree it takes way to long compared to the league start to spawn the conquerors but what you said it's not correct, it's just unlucky.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
My two cents.

I've been reading forums for a few leagues now - not posting until recently.

I've NEVER seen this much hate for a mechanic with such divided opinions on it. Usually it's a few people who don't understand to most people trying to help them.

In this case, there are SO many more people infuriated with the atlas, and a select few I see over and over claiming there's no problem. I have to assume that SOME of the angry bois are actually doing the atlas correctly, and their atlas is bugged or has horrible RNG. The other option is that TONS of people are doing it incorrectly, which points to bad design.

If there aren't any bugs with the atlas, I think a little help panel introduction to the new atlas with at LEAST some basic ground rules would be huge.

Something that outlines common mistakes and people getting stuck. I'm at AWK-5 and just got two more taunted in about an hour last night.

If it IS a bug, I'm not having it so I can't really help. If it's NOT a bug, then lots of people are going to up and leave because it's pretty darn confusing.

For the record, I gave up on league after just over a month and went to standard so I could experience the end game content with an old character. I did this just after the map tab conversion was fixed, so I have thousands of all-different-tiers of maps to play with. Honestly, having all that at your disposal makes the atlas a lot less confusing, because you can focus on the mechanics and not trying to force certain drops.
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
My two cents.

I've been reading forums for a few leagues now - not posting until recently.

I've NEVER seen this much hate for a mechanic with such divided opinions on it. Usually it's a few people who don't understand to most people trying to help them.

In this case, there are SO many more people infuriated with the atlas, and a select few I see over and over claiming there's no problem. I have to assume that SOME of the angry bois are actually doing the atlas correctly, and their atlas is bugged or has horrible RNG. The other option is that TONS of people are doing it incorrectly, which points to bad design.

If there aren't any bugs with the atlas, I think a little help panel introduction to the new atlas with at LEAST some basic ground rules would be huge.

Something that outlines common mistakes and people getting stuck. I'm at AWK-5 and just got two more taunted in about an hour last night.

If it IS a bug, I'm not having it so I can't really help. If it's NOT a bug, then lots of people are going to up and leave because it's pretty darn confusing.

For the record, I gave up on league after just over a month and went to standard so I could experience the end game content with an old character. I did this just after the map tab conversion was fixed, so I have thousands of all-different-tiers of maps to play with. Honestly, having all that at your disposal makes the atlas a lot less confusing, because you can focus on the mechanics and not trying to force certain drops.

I couldnt agree more.

The division among the community is surprisingly large. I'd say larger when Harbinger League came out. No one can verify if this is bug or not, or if people are doing the mechanic wrong due to flawed design. The only ones who can verify are the Devs, or until someone makes a video or panel explaining the Conqueror system.

I myself have been doing what I always did to get Watchstones which worked, but now those things I did to get them dont work anymore. Which signals to me there may be a bug or error. And I am not a Data Diver to see if it is, or isn't.

I agree with a lot of what you said, and I am happy to know there are more civil people out there who can look at this frustration in the community with an open mind; then simply slamming people with unnecessary criticism, when both vet and new players can't tell what is right and wrong with the new content.

Lets hope we get clarity from the Devs soon, or from a PoE Guide made by a youtuber.
I dislike the RNG factor of the new atlas quite a bit. For example - I am at AL8, just trying to spawn sirus to farm a bit. However, today/tonight I had the conq spawn in proxima once and now, 19 maps (yes, white, yellow, red, master's mission, resetting hideout, and w/e nonsensical non-proven steps to be taken have been taken) and yet no spawn. I don't have that much time to play during week due to life/work, etc so when I feel like I am not longer progressing - I am going to start just loggiong out. It doesn't "feel" good to not know what is happening or why these assholes aren't spawning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info