Taking Advantage of "No Conquerors Spawning" Bug

I'll be happy if I never see Drox again.

Garbage fight...can't say it enough.

Edit: I've left constructive feedback/idea on games when I hate something in the past, so even though developers hate it when customers have 'ideas,' I'm going to give some thoughts on how to improve the fight.

1. Reduce Banner HP slightly. As it stands, they can have more HP that map bosses...or at least that's what it seems like.

2. Make players do zero damage while standing in banners, rather than Drox becoming immune to damage. The lack of control where Drox stands wouldn't be so bad if the banners were more easily destroyed, but if it's too easy then suddenly it's an irrelevant mechanic.

Make our movement matter, not his...because it's very difficult to control his.

3. Make him spawn banners on us. Not only does this synergize with the other two points, but it makes dodging them a requirement. They do a LOT of damage when they land (at least do me; maybe it's cause my EVASION character has no armour...who knows) so making him spawn them on us rather than the furthest reaches of the map makes sense to me.

A major problem I found, is that I couldn't get him out of the center with 4 banners. Perhaps this is my problem, but every time I try to go into another part of the fighting area to lure him, he does some ability that forces me back to the center.

To sum up the fight currently: It's like being confined to a small box, hoping you can claw your way out within 30 minutes.

It's just not fun..at least for me.

Like I said at the start of this post, I know devs hate player ideas...so I don't expect any changes.

Still, I've had a habit of giving ideas for 15+ years anyway across various games, so whatever. Ignore away.
Last edited by DarkPaladin4000 on Jan 22, 2020, 3:02:15 AM
Have 8 watchstones but currently they wont spawn with their taunts no matter what maps or areas im running. But i have plenty dailies and also game never worked so well so im enjoying other content like Syndicate, Temple or Blight. Not sure if i get whats about Legion tho.

tl, dr They stopped spawning after 8th watchstone
"
de99ial wrote:
Have 8 watchstones but currently they wont spawn with their taunts no matter what maps or areas im running. But i have plenty dailies and also game never worked so well so im enjoying other content like Syndicate, Temple or Blight. Not sure if i get whats about Legion tho.

Have you run Sirus?
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Have you run Sirus?

If I understood it correctly you should be able to fight Sirus only after you reach 20 watchstones.

Have you checked the black panel to the left in the Atlas? It shows conquerors spawn requirements for the specific regions, like you need to have 2 watchstones socketed to spawn them etc.

After achieving 8 wathstones I had to rearrange them (had 1 stone in each region for fluent map tier progression) to have 2 stones in the region (which upgraded the maps to yellows and even few reds).

Then I had to get the updated tier of one of the maps in the region (had to run some other yellows I collected earlier to get it) to spawn the influence.
Then I triggered the remaining taunts with white maps.

Currently at 10 watchstones, going through yellows hoping for "correct" yellows from 2 watchstoned regions to drop.
The Ignored One
Let me tell you I definitely spawned Baran yesterday because those damn Baranite Thaumaturges spent the rest of the night one-shotting me.
"
Guess you need specific map in specific region to spawn it, but there is NO bug. Just play the game, all the maps from all regions.

I went through a lot of threads and watched many videos and goolged for what I am facing currently on my atlas. But I never come across anything near that shit you posted here.

Following your logic, in worst case, I have to run about 120 maps to get influence. Are you Sir(i)us?

It is a bug. It is not intended to make players run each map in each zone just to maybe get influence. And then only if they clear all mobs in starting zone, or having watchstones socketed in specific ways, or having to reset hideout, or what other shit others figured out.

It is not about habing 4 stones to spawn red maps influence, it is also not about having to kill each of the 4 conquerors to get a sirus spawn. It simply is bugged, because, even if all conditions that worked before are met, there wont spawn new influence or even a conqueror in influenced maps.

I have Awakener Level 8, 149/131 clear status, I did Sirus several times before latest patch and all worked flawlessly. Since latest patch I am stuck with 3 influenced areas, cannot get 4th influence and also cannot get a conqueror fight in any of the 3 influenced areas.

This is fucking annoying and comments like yours just blame those trying to find a solution to actually play the game they usually enjoy.

3.9 clearly was too big for GGG to handle it. Every patch brought new issues. I am not tired to repeat that I regret that spent money in 3.9.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Have you run Sirus?

First Sirus encounter is with 20 Watchstones, so that's not his Problem.

The Problem for 75% percent of all complaints about the atlas and the influence spawns is, that people don't understand the Watchstone system and the requirements for obtaining further watchstones and the fact, that you need to reach those requirements before the next influence can spawn.

Basicly you need to check the requirement for next watchtstone on the left side of the atlas by hovering over the "watchstone inventory slots". Search for the lowest "x watchstones required" requirement and make sure to socket the correct amount of watchstones in this area. Colour of watchstones or the origin area of this watchstones doesn't matter for this.

Remaining 25% percentages of complaints have the rootcause, that after your first Sirus fight (20 Watchstones) you need to have an eye on the "influence rotation". After encountering Sirius (independet of kill or fail) you will have a spawn of each influence (red, blue, gree, yellow) in a random order before your next encounter. To point this out: you cant have an influence twice within this rotation. Therefor you need to remember which influences you had to know which one is open at the end to force this in an area were you need to obtain a watchstone matching the influence colour.

I agree that ggg should add more hints and description for atlas mechanics, but it's not hard at all. Starting with a fresh atlas the fastes way is:

- progress from the middle of the atlas through all 4 inner areas to all 4 outer areas, incl. finding the citadells in this progress
- spawn influences in outer 4 areas, kill conquerer -> you now have 4 watchstones
- socket watchstones (1 each) in inner 4 areas, spawn influences there, kill conquerers -> you now have 8 watchstones
- socket the 4 additional watchstones in the 4 outer areas, spawn influences there, kill conquerers -> you now have 12 watchstones
- socket the 4 additional watchstones in the 4 inner areas (so you have 2 each there), ... -> you now have 16 watchstones

You get it? Just do full rotations of 4 influences in inner or outer areas until you hit 32. It's just getting complicated if you at one point try to be the smartass and deviate from this simple strat, because you think you can overcome those simple rules (which, i agree again, should be written somewhere).

Best regards
Bernhart
Last edited by Bernhart on Jan 22, 2020, 10:27:19 AM
"
de99ial wrote:

When you got enough stones to socket 1 stone in every zone you need to put 2 stones in zone to spawn conqueror in it.
Put 2 stone in one zone, spawn conqueror, put new stone in another zone, spawn coqueror in there and so on untill you get 16 stones. After you get 16th stone, you need to take one stone and move it to any zone (to have 3 stones in one zone) and repeat whole process untill you get 24 stones and then same with 4 stones in each zone untill you get all 32.

Very simple when you know what to do.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 22, 2020, 10:35:33 AM
"
Dragonaur wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Have you run Sirus?

If I understood it correctly you should be able to fight Sirus only after you reach 20 watchstones.

Yeah good point, forgot about that!
I'm not entirely convinced that people's problems are with user error and not learning the Atlas.

The thing is that if you are constantly upgrading your Atlas tiers, you kind of railroad yourself into spawning the conquerors, even towards high Awakener levels. I've been getting conquerors a lot and I've barely bothered to actually learn the system except to see that I was already doing which it was asking me to do, which I would think would be most people's experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info