Taking Advantage of "No Conquerors Spawning" Bug

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I think the big problem is that you cant spawn a conqueror in a zone, where you've already spawned one. And these zones are not shown on the atlas. For example I clear the bottom right corner of the conqueror there, however if I keep running maps in this particular corner nothing will spawn until Sirus is dealt with. This needs to be shown, otherwise it artificially increases the number of maps you have to run and you have no idea it is part of the game and not a bug.
I already knew that you had to kill Sirus to re-spawn a conquerer you beat but I didn't realize it kills spawning any conquerer in a zone too. That is really bad and not communicated at all.
The most efficient way (for me at least) is to spawn all 4 influences on the atlas then deal with them. Otherwise it is confusing if you have to remember all zones, which are now barren.
"
xMustard wrote:
the playerbase not having a completely 100% understanding as to how the new atlas works doesn't make it bugged.

Yep.

The "50 maps without a conqueror spawn" BS that people spew allover reddit is a meme at this point.
I guess the playerbase is too dumb to play this game and should play something else...
i thought it was bugged @16watchstones myself but turns out i just had to max out the 4 towers of the middle regions.

learned that spreading is bad and focusing is good.

*no need to change hideout
*no need to spam lower maps
*just need to max out towers (you cant farm the 32 watchstones on the same tier, makes sense)
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Jan 19, 2020, 11:27:09 AM
"
rzuk892 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
the playerbase not having a completely 100% understanding as to how the new atlas works doesn't make it bugged.

Yep.

The "50 maps without a conqueror spawn" BS that people spew allover reddit is a meme at this point.

Why? I did cca. 80 maps from 1 region on AL8 and the conqueror didnt spawn. I wanted to have influence in corner regions, so i can farm they items from them. Then i changed the region and he spawn on 1st map.

Only BS is coming from you
"
rzuk892 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Yep.

Not attacking you or anything, just honestly want to get help atm. This is what I post in gameplay help. You seem to understand the way around, please help.

So, assuming I want to get the watchstone in an area with zero influence. What should I do?

1. Just run map in that area until it get influenced by any conqueror?
- Running 1 map all over or different map in that area until so?
- Running different map to "search" for the conqueror?
- Is there anyway to "force" a specific conqueror or all is random?

2. Now I have that area influenced, what should I do next?
- Run the same map that he 1st appeared over and over until kivac finally tell the location?
- Running map connected to the map he appears?
- Running random map in the area?

3. How many times does he have to "appear" until kivac let me kill him? And/or how many times do I have to run maps to force him appear again to fullfil that number?

Please if anyone have the exact knowledge of all the answer above help me out. AS of right now I just have to run about 50-60 random map in an area to finally kill 1 conqueror, that's too much for "Farming". And no, it still spawn, I can still kill it, it just taking too long, so please help me shorten that.
Last edited by sinub801 on Jan 19, 2020, 12:18:30 PM
Mines are working properly...

It takes more time to see them, but I had AlZehim and Veritania dead like yesterday....
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
rzuk892 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Yep.

You can run 50 maps without seeing one conqueror. For example if you socket 1 stone in every zone and you are still tunning white maps (tier 5 included) you will never see a sinlge conqueror. Same goes with more stones and higher tier maps. You need to run high enough tier of maps to spawn conquerors.
I'm at AL8 and i had to run 18 maps just to get the 3rd taunt from the bird lady. So 18 maps between taunt 2 and 3.
I leveled 94-95 mapping only, with 4 deaths, and spawned Sirus exactly at 99% exp level 94.
The amount of maps it takes sometimes to spawn these motherfuckers is just flabbergasting.
Add the 4 maps you need to run to actually kill them, and it may as well take 50+ maps on average for a Sirus kill (which drops a fucking crown 85% of the time).
Add to that that, in theory, if you fail all 6 portals on Sirus, well, tough luck dickwad, go farm another 50 maps. Although you have to try real hard to fail at that joke of a fight.
Now compare all of this dickfuckery with how you used to spawn UE, which could be repeated if you failed but had a set of fragments.
This reeks of bad design. They gave too few fucks to even try and release a quality product this league.
Not what i expected from GGG at all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info