How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base ?

Since I am spending most of my time now investigating the reason behind my ban threatening - I have fallen upon the following question:

- Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money, I wonder what is the volume of their daily base sell.
(disregarding threat they are breaking all possible TOS here - they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off, but the banned is the buyers ).

Please if you have this info - share it. ( +/- 50% is acceptable precision ).
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jan 18, 2020, 7:34:27 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2020, 10:03:29 AM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money ... they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off

And for this you have proof? Or is it just some wildly speculative accusation?
Your signature made me laugh.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Since I am spending most of my time now investigating the reason behind my ban threatening - I have fallen upon the following question:

- Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money, I wonder what is the volume of their daily base sell.
(disregarding threat they are breaking all possible TOS here - they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off, but the banned is the buyers ).

Please if you have this info - share it. ( +/- 50% is acceptable precision ).

I am just sad you have not already been banned so hoping this "bug" will be fixed fast.

Anyone doing RMT will be banned.
Please provide proof for your statements.
"
tomay wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money ... they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off

Are You accusing the devs that they are the ones which is selling currently more than 2.000.000 mirrors and more than 50.000.000 exalts ?!
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
You come out of nowhere accusing people of rmt without any proof at all.
Your signature is some ridiculous nonsense.

How would you know how someone makes their money if they don't tell you? Why would anyone here have any info about what you're asking or post it here?

l.o.l.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:

Are You accusing the devs that they are the ones which is selling currently more than 2.000.000 mirrors and more than 50.000.000 exalts ?!

again statements and no proof.

Lets see if we can fix the other bug I talked about........
Some white knights will tell us that streamers are not using auto drink flask script. Loooooool!!! Ggg simply can't bite the hand that feeding their pockets (aka streamers)
Whining without a proof is just retarded. Anyone can say anything on the net (or in real life) as long as that person don't sue you.

And yes, streamers do get away with more then no-streamers. As you all see, quin69 did show on stream how to search for rmt sites and how to navigate to buy exalts, but he didn't get banned. Only suspended for couple of days.

This don't mean that streamers sells items for real money. I would say that more likely scammers sells items for real money.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:

It's just like in Ready Player One movie we have human minion kids playing PoE 24/7 for gear to sell in addition to PoE bot farms grinding currency 24/7. Don't need for GGG to be sponsoring that. Just GGG's inability to control the botters is enough to green light these greedy evil people. But the coin is 2 sided, some one has to be black market buying the PoE items for these scumbags to find it profitable to engage in. If players didn't do that to short cut the time grind then PoE black market would go extinct.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info