Creating Game Effects in Path of Exile

"
Ashriel wrote:
"
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

You have us locked in stasis.

Hey everyone! This guy plays in standard! LOL!

The Hardcore league community is about the same size as the Standard community, so definitely not 'small'. Can't compare in size to the Standard league.
I also see myself as part of all the communities depending on what I feel like playing - When needing to test some ideas of builds, standard is great as there are free respecs due to passive tree changes, and I have saved a lot of time doing custom builds by testing it in standard first.
So I think there is no need for once community member to look down on another member based on what league they are currently playing.

As a final thought - I have not done the map transfer since I was not sure I could trust it yet and I have not had the guts to sort out my inventory in standard (since buying new tabs will just make random remove only ones non-remove only), but if I did and it messed up my maps I would also like to find a resolution
"
This was just pointed out to me:

"We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future."

So that's their response I guess. Thanks for the non-reply. I feel as though Tencent is not a good Shepard of my time and monetary investment, and I am thus cutting ties with this company. Thanks for the enjoyment, but I can no longer have fun with your product.

Good bye.

Sue them to the ground. If they count their own players as nothing they must suffer. You've spent a lot of money and got 0 effort from their side.

It's really annoying that every year it is getting worse and worse. The feel that I am just a bug tester for every new league becomes common.

0 response on the forums, ignoring the spam bots, etc. All this annoyes more and more.
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on Jan 17, 2020, 4:33:24 AM
"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
You guys might not care, but this content was already created, it was for exile con, and now the vod is ready here. If you have issues, put them in the correct places. We're here to discuss game effects.

No, we are not...and until they create a rule about forced topics then you';re gonna have to deal.

Furthermore I don't see you crying foul about people posting "neat/pog/nice/first" on the first few pages of announcements, which are just as off-topic.

"
Hey everyone! This guy plays in standard! LOL!

Imagine playing std AND being this salty KEKW

Standard should be culled, it's a waste of GGG's time.
Last edited by rzuk892 on Jan 17, 2020, 5:08:42 AM
Interesting video and nice to see.

I'm still waiting for MTX that hides my own effects (discharge > my eyes) and MTX that hides effects from party members to save our GPU's.

"
silverdash wrote:
Interesting video and nice to see.

I'm still waiting for MTX that hides my own effects (discharge > my eyes) and MTX that hides effects from party members to save our GPU's.

OMG this^^^^ They can charge how much they want and I would still pay for it. My gpu is crying already and I think Im developing epilepsy cause of the diaheria on screen.
Best effect - SUNDER - eats up 1fps when spammed.

Worst effects - pretty much all ranged - eats up 20-30fps with no monsters on screen. Or earthquake and some other nonsense skills.

Playing 2k at 160Hz is something so incredible that this up and down game cannot ever replicate.

So you can lower your res which is nothing but texture size which is nothing more than ram from vga!

GGG forgets people create builds based on certain things.. that means the spell, or melee attack that eats up fps is going to be played at 8attacks per second! for leech or other mechanics.

So the spamminess is king. And that just multiplies the cost of effects imo.

Maybe poe become the pack size game indeed. I dont recall poe having hundreds of monsters on screen, neither you killing them in one shot whole pack!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
How do we create some effects that dont lag the shit out of the game so much that two people can play together? Literally your company is just a bunch of individuals barely working together. If your coders and graphic artists could get together and make one fucking effect that doesnt lag your game, I would be impressed.
Exactly
should rename this thread to Creating Visual Mess in PoE where nobody can see shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info