Creating Game Effects in Path of Exile

"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
You guys might not care, but this content was already created, it was for exile con, and now the vod is ready here. If you have issues, put them in the correct places. We're here to discuss game effects.


Doesn't seem like they look at those other places.

The fact that places (metamorphs, blighted maps, and Zana's shop that I've experienced personally) are dropping maps 10+ tiers lower than they should and they haven't even acknowledged it tells me their bug report and feedback forums are redundant.

Can't blame people for ranting here...
Last edited by DarkPaladin4000 on Jan 16, 2020, 8:27:13 PM
"
Daiena wrote:
Well, i personally couldn't care less about standard, it's the dumpster of leagues. So it'd rather have some interesting video rather than worry about something that doesn't matter whatsoever. For all i care they could just wipe the characters after the leagues because std is a mess in every way imaginable.


That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. I disagree, and will continue to raise the issue until I am removed or we get an official response.

We we are at an impasse. I'll continue to ignore your opinion, and you will continue to ignore mine.

/shrug.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Jan 16, 2020, 8:29:45 PM
"
Daiena wrote:
"
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

You have us locked in stasis.


Well, i personally couldn't care less about standard, it's the dumpster of leagues. So it'd rather have some interesting video rather than worry about something that doesn't matter whatsoever. For all i care they could just wipe the characters after the leagues because std is a mess in every way imaginable.


I bet hc does not give a shit about that sc league you're in either, right?

Such a healthy community.

No one gives a shit about anything or anyone - except themselves ofc ;)

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
On the toilet is the best time to read the forum.
"
I've paid several thousand dollars into Path of Exile - what's the threshold I need to invest to get an answer? I'm not even demanding a fix - just an answer - as to the status of this particular issue. From my perspective, they're avoiding addressing it, and I don't consider that to be particularly good service, or a nice way to treat loyal customers.


Right? An Apology would be nice. The new atlas is basically printing red maps for zero effort so what I lost in 2 years I can honestly make up in 2 months. So on principle addressing the issue would go a long way.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
On the toilet is the best time to read the forum.
"
cgexile wrote:
Right? An Apology would be nice. The new atlas is basically printing red maps for zero effort so what I lost in 2 years I can honestly make up in 2 months. So on principle addressing the issue would go a long way.


I honestly have not even tried to play the atlas since this happened - for fear that IF they institute some manner of fix, it might roll back what I accomplish. The silence on the issue is preventing me from playing, moving on or doing much of anything game related.

What I won't allow is for them to sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Jan 16, 2020, 8:44:22 PM
Good talk
Saved
super cool
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
"
cgexile wrote:
Right? An Apology would be nice. The new atlas is basically printing red maps for zero effort so what I lost in 2 years I can honestly make up in 2 months. So on principle addressing the issue would go a long way.


I honestly have not even tried to play the atlas since this happened - for fear that IF they institute some manner of fix, it might roll back what I accomplish. The silence on the issue is preventing me from playing, moving on or doing much of anything game related.

What I won't allow is for them to sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.


I put everything in quad tabs and avoided my map tab(s). But honestly it's been so long I don't care what they do. I don't think they will do anything tbh it's been so long shit is so far gone they aren't rolling anything back. I started moving stuff in to my one map tab because it is what it is.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
On the toilet is the best time to read the forum.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 17, 2020, 11:25:42 AM
This was just pointed out to me:

"We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future."

So that's their response I guess. Thanks for the non-reply. I feel as though Tencent is not a good Shepard of my time and monetary investment, and I am thus cutting ties with this company. Thanks for the enjoyment, but I can no longer have fun with your product.

Good bye.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

You have us locked in stasis.


Well, i personally couldn't care less about standard, it's the dumpster of leagues. So it'd rather have some interesting video rather than worry about something that doesn't matter whatsoever. For all i care they could just wipe the characters after the leagues because std is a mess in every way imaginable.


Standard is 20% of PoE community. Now imagine 20% of your community being unhappy. That can't be good right?
EXOSTA - Standard Player
Check my Trading & Service Center: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148200
Mirror Service Count: 13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info