Creating Game Effects in Path of Exile

"
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

You have us locked in stasis.
:D
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I like the way how u guys work but in some cases effecs and some movements need more time. So it dosn't look poor.... More quality work not quantity.

But still... keep up the good work and thank u guys, you are
patiently with us :D
Last edited by Senteo on Jan 16, 2020, 10:23:54 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Well, i personally couldn't care less about standard, it's the dumpster of leagues. So it'd rather have some interesting video rather than worry about something that doesn't matter whatsoever. For all i care they could just wipe the characters after the leagues because std is a mess in every way imaginable.

"
Ashriel wrote:
Oh I'd LOVE to see those numbers. I think GGG hinted at near 15% years ago and we never saw the data and it was placebo to placate people like you. I know dozens of people who play and have played PoE and 0 play or would consider playing Standard for any reason - get real. The only way people would play standard is if this game went offline and/or offered support to play on whatever patch you wanted. Sure, the map tab is a database nightmare, but if I were GGG, I'd let it burn.

Why are you here posting, honestly?
Is this the best use of your time, attacking people for how they want to have fun?
Seeing your post history it's very easy to see you're part of the trash of the PoE community that pushes people away. Do a favour to everyone and take the time to grow out of being so toxic.
If you want to get real, playing league is worthless too, and any game for that matter, it's a bunch of pixels anyway right?
Stop appealing to futility and making no sense. What matters if the fun and long-term satisfaction you get out of what you do, not what your nonsensical toxic opinions are.
Last edited by bobobo96 on Jan 16, 2020, 10:58:34 PM
see how you manage game's fluidity would be more interesting especially in groups ....

and rework atlas plz , new one is a fail :(
I always support GGG because I am a fan. But, I have to say that these "effects" and GGG's unwillingness to put in an easy sliding bar (for effects) made my POE life hell until I bought a high end computer last year. Just saying. This is one short video (and I watch them all) that I will not be watching.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jan 17, 2020, 1:18:07 AM
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I always support GGG because I am a fan. But, I have to say that these "effects" and GGG's unwillingness to put in an easy sliding bar (for effects) made my POE life hell until I bought a high end computer last year. Just saying. This is one short video (and I watch them all) that I will not be watching.

Where are your supporter badge,prove it xD
"
korgans wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:

Where are your supporter badge,prove it xD

Supporting can be without suporter packs - there are multiple ways of supporting - even just playing and being part if the community is supporting, and why does anyone need 'proof' of supporting?
"
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

They're gone. Your fault for pressing a buggy button.
"

Reminds me when Webzen reset all the PvP rankings in C9 (that were accumulated over 4+ years). Apparently they are just happy little game dev accidents
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info