Veritania ....

rip
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Loathsome!

This is a Spoiler (Seriously)
When you hear her say "Loathsome" then that is your queue to start moving laterally.
"
"
Veritania has the most one-shot/shotgun attacks of all conquerors. You are supposed to dodge them instead of facetanking. Overlapping tornado deals minimum 30k damage if you stand still.

Yo did you see one of Ziz's rips? Guy thought he could tank a shotgun tornado off her and be like MUH BLOCKKKKKKKK shit was glorious

Yep. He was sure he can tank it - big mistake. Shouldn't assume such thing vs new boss.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
90% of the so call pros here are wrong.

This guy and many others literally tank Veritania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSo3xVvAIes

There are also many videos of people facetanking Veritania.
The boss is easy (at least for ranged character)

Just manually dodge the projectiles. Same old barrage mechanics like the Delve Architect and Greust
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Setasuna wrote:
90% of the so call pros here are wrong.

This guy and many others literally tank Veritania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSo3xVvAIes

There are also many videos of people facetanking Veritania.
That player was doing what I described, which is to be under her which made some of the shotgun projectiles shoot over their head, and the spinning tornado attack is telegraphed enough that you can just move away from it.
That example is garbage, its a 5k life massive dps pleb who has to survive one attack and the fights over, an attack they nearly don't survive anyway lmao.

That player could have easily done the fight without taking damage at all what they definitely can't do is "facetank" If the fights sub 3 seconds you aren't tanking. And No this isn't a criticism of the player in any way its a criticism of this as an example.
"
shaidar83 wrote:
My point is that how come I can do awakener without dying a few times in a row and when it comes to Veritania she either does nothing or just one shots me, and that happens because i think her ability is bugged and she can stack the projectiles very closely to each other hence one shot.

Sounds like a player issue tbh. Veritania was always the easiest for me with Baran being the hardest. I just die to sirus.
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
shaidar83 wrote:
My point is that how come I can do awakener without dying a few times in a row and when it comes to Veritania she either does nothing or just one shots me, and that happens because i think her ability is bugged and she can stack the projectiles very closely to each other hence one shot.

Sounds like a player issue tbh. Veritania was always the easiest for me with Baran being the hardest. I just die to sirus.

May be i don't have chao res, the snakes' projectiles are the big boss

Other mechanics are joke
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
~deleted
Last edited by Outskilled_poe on Oct 9, 2020, 7:24:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info