Veritania ....

I just wonder what is the point of having bosses that can AoE overlap their skills and one shot a character with Fortify(+a ton of effect) and 7k HP..???
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2020, 3:45:05 PM
It's so hard not to play my ''elitist'' char but if you're dying to her that's a player issue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2020, 9:10:01 AM
"
if you're dying to her that's a player issue.

oooooooh

"
shaidar83 wrote:
I just wonder what is the point of having bosses that can AoE overlap their skills and one shot a character with Fortify(+a ton of effect) and 7k HP..???
So that you have to play the mechanics. Bosses in PoE tend to only be survival checks as far as being able to live from making a mistake but rarely allow face tanking except for attacks that resemble the default attack.
Last edited by VolcanoElixir on Jan 15, 2020, 9:16:40 AM
"
shaidar83 wrote:

You're supposed to dodge her attacks. If they didn't hit that hard, you could just ignore all her mechanics. All her attacks are well telegraphed. She is the easiest of the 4 encounters, but I do think her tornado shotgun should be less punishing to melee in some way. Less damage or longer wind-up or less frequently used would be helpful.
Ok ok lets get some things straight first im not a new player, i have done all bosses in the game for many leagues now, the thing with her is he can place her attack in such a way that u get AoE overlapped i had VMS and all the other jazz still died in 1 hit had no time to do anything.
They decided to make bosses kill you instead of just sit there and die. Players have to adapt to that or quit. Those are your options. Choose wisely.
I think a new achvement is needed "You died vs Veritania" , its quite hard to die. I mean really really hard.
NGI RULES !
"
shaidar83 wrote:
Ok ok lets get some things straight first im not a new player, i have done all bosses in the game for many leagues now, the thing with her is he can place her attack in such a way that u get AoE overlapped i had VMS and all the other jazz still died in 1 hit had no time to do anything.

A new player would never even reach her. The thing is that you might not be as good of a player as you think.
My point is that how come I can do awakener without dying a few times in a row and when it comes to Veritania she either does nothing or just one shots me, and that happens because i think her ability is bugged and she can stack the projectiles very closely to each other hence one shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info