Veritania ....

"
It's so hard not to play my ''elitist'' char but if you're dying to her that's a player issue.

I, for once, agree...she's the easiest of the bunch since you don't have to manage any adds and for most of the fight you just keep moving around and away from her so she can't shoot/slam/icewall you to death. And the storm isn't even an issue.

Fuck all the other ones, tho...immortal banners, running around a fucking triangle, acid-spit lungs of chaos-only damage in packs of 6, etc. Even that mana-tile bullshit is more a headache.
The spikes are barraged so it probably would look like a one shot if you're right under her. I died that way once.
That ia hte thing if ur melee and she is in the storm or on the edge and u go slap her there is a situation where as i said before she aoe overlaps ur ass with them spikes barrage. The most dumb thing is yes she is by far the easiest i can even tank the thing where she flies off the arena comes back from half a galaxy away and slams u but that barrage thing is the one thar getse got.
Last edited by shaidar83 on Jan 15, 2020, 2:24:28 PM
She only kills you if you dont move... at all. She's overall pretty easy... Even on awakening 8 though once you progress gear wise a bit guardian mechanics become non existent and they die in a couple of seconds
Melee tip: don't dps her when she is spitting spikes. Wait your turn, move your ass.

That's the only "mechanic" you need to remember. Don't stand in death! Accept that because you're melee, you'll get fewer chances to dps because that's the way these boss mechanics are designed, to force you to micro around the arena for long stretches with no sources of sustain.

Honestly maybe don't play melee. With this league's emphasis on long non-interactive phases, even miners are finding it hard to get a dps in edgewise.
(Ok realtalk here...as moltenstrike glad/champ my "solution" to this fight is plant vaal ancestral warchief up her cooch and circle around. Consider upping your tote game or cheesing vaaletons or searing bond or, well, anything that you can refresh from a distance. I mean, when the downtime gets so bad you're seriously entertaining the idea of swapping in Writhing Jar or Vaal Breach just to not die of boredom....)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Jan 15, 2020, 4:26:21 PM
you're not supposed to sit on top of her, when she spawns all the tornadoes they overlap and can deal some damage.
Second-class poe gamer
The guardians have mechanics?
laughs in CoC ice nova
Last edited by rzuk892 on Jan 17, 2020, 5:14:56 AM
My issue with her is that 60% of the fight , she is hidden in the fucking tornado while I'm waiting in the center like a dumbass.
Veritania has the most one-shot/shotgun attacks of all conquerors. You are supposed to dodge them instead of facetanking. Overlapping tornado deals minimum 30k damage if you stand still.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Veritania has the most one-shot/shotgun attacks of all conquerors. You are supposed to dodge them instead of facetanking. Overlapping tornado deals minimum 30k damage if you stand still.

Yo did you see one of Ziz's rips? Guy thought he could tank a shotgun tornado off her and be like MUH BLOCKKKKKKKK shit was glorious
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info