Veritania ....

Awakener isn't hard though -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
shaidar83 wrote:
My point is that how come I can do awakener without dying a few times in a row and when it comes to Veritania she either does nothing or just one shots me, and that happens because i think her ability is bugged and she can stack the projectiles very closely to each other hence one shot.

No matter if her attacks are "bugged", they are still telegraphed. Telegraphed means you get a "get the fuck away" warning before she does her attacks, that can be both through audio and visuals.

If you stand in Sirus' beam in his last phase, you will also die. Why can you do him deathless? Well, because you don't let the beam hit you. You should try that versus Veritania too.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jan 15, 2020, 9:51:22 AM
"
It's so hard not to play my ''elitist'' char but if you're dying to her that's a player issue.
Remember when sparkers were instadeath hehe.
As i said before i do know the fight well you don't understand that there is a situation where she just kills you and that is all there is to it.
"
shaidar83 wrote:
As i said before i do know the fight well you don't understand that there is a situation where she just kills you and that is all there is to it.

Then you clearly don't know her mechanics dude =/ ''That is all there is to it''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Wait is that swirly stuff she does? I never even notice.
Not the swirly stuff its her attack that she shoots
ice spikes at the ground.
Kill her before she kills you, whats the problem? Way I do conquerors including tier 16 Drox is getting close to them and letting it rip. Never fails.
"
shaidar83 wrote:

I've only done her deathless once or twice,mainly because I'm a sloppy player and know that if I die I can just port back in to finish her off.
That being said, there isn't a situation where "she just kills you and that's all there is to it". You can avoid her attacks if you figure out her mechanics.
Same goes with the other 3 Conquerors, Drox is by far the easiest for me I think the only time I died to him was the first time I fought him,at AL8 he's still a pushover.
She can be anoying but it's baran's triple stacked aoe blast thats really balls.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info