|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Hey, just wondering, why not CI + Incandescent Heart? (I'm sure it was already asked but 16 pages of text is >_>)
"
Thanks for getting back to me! I've transitioned the build and enjoying the tankiness.
I have a few more questions:
Your POB uses malevolence, blasphemy/despair, flesh and stone, and herald of Agony. How do you do this without Devouring Diadem (since Maw of Conquest is required)?
Also, you mentioned infinite mana for MoM - I find myself running out of mana easily especially with the mana reservation. Am I missing something here?

You have "infinite" mana with eldritch battery + apep slumber + the golden rule , in fact it's 250 es/s regen not infinite.

You can uses all these aura with a Devouring Diadem + Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel malevolence/unaffected by poison (and chaos impresence for more)

"
Hey, just wondering, why not CI + Incandescent Heart? (I'm sure it was already asked but 16 pages of text is >_>)

With CI we would need to go ES thats a completly different build.
I play this build as league starter and have a blast, finish Sirus first fight but I feel a little short on single target dps, destroying T14-15 anyway, what can be improved on my character

"
Kunioh wrote:
I play this build as league starter and have a blast, finish Sirus first fight but I feel a little short on single target dps, destroying T14-15 anyway, what can be improved on my character

Sure i can help you. First of all switch weapon to cold iron point for single target, get devouring diadem with watcher's eye (mentioned in the guide), get chaos multi gloves, get +1 dex gems amulet. This should help with sirus dps :)
Good morning OP,

Just wanted to come by and say a quick thank you for your build! I switched to this from ED because I was bored and I was surprised how easy it was to clear red maps without some big investment (only "big" is the 2.5 ex Carcass Jack I bought)

Also feels super tanky and I still have ways to scale the build so great feeling

Thanks
Hi, what oil on amulet should we use. And what tree in pob should we use with diadem - "basic endgame life" or "non devo start" ?
Novus ordo seclorum
Last edited by Annby on Jun 28, 2020, 7:55:58 AM
Why not use withering step, instead of phase run, in our CWDT setup?
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
How do you see the 9 different trees in POB, does the fork program even exist anymore, I am having trouble getting info on how to get it if so. Sorry I have not use POB before. Thanks
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
Why not use withering step, instead of phase run, in our CWDT setup?

yeah you can use withering step also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info