|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

How good is this build compared with the other blade voertex dot builds out there? How much damage does one with this build (min maxed)?
Right now almost lv 92 will change some things tomorrow cuz i got some good drops today.
Hi, i'm thinking of switching to this build, my budget is a bit tight and i see 3 awakened gems in pob, if i use normal ones will i lose a lot of dps?
I'm in t12+ so i need at least good dps for that tier
"
Aoki4 wrote:
Hi, i'm thinking of switching to this build, my budget is a bit tight and i see 3 awakened gems in pob, if i use normal ones will i lose a lot of dps?
I'm in t12+ so i need at least good dps for that tier

Yeah your dps will be all fine no worries
Ok, thanks for your fast answer, i'm gonna switch in the next days and see how it goes!
Last edited by Aoki4 on Jul 4, 2020, 3:42:29 PM
How do you fit all auras/skitterbots/blasphemy? POB shows minus 35% mana reserved...
"
Pasitrauk wrote:
How do you fit all auras/skitterbots/blasphemy? POB shows minus 35% mana reserved...

pob doesnt count impresence -100% mana resevred on despair
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Pasitrauk wrote:

Oh, that makes sense now. I thought +1 dex amulet was the be all end all amu for this build. Is it not?

Your build has been a heck of a lot of fun. My gear is subpar (minus that wonderful corrupt that I made) and I'm cruising through content. Excellent work, thanks for sharing and staying up on it!
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"
Pasitrauk wrote:
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Pasitrauk wrote:

Oh, that makes sense now. I thought +1 dex amulet was the be all end all amu for this build. Is it not?

Other chaos builds like toxic rain use +2 (dex+chaos) but blade vortex is not chaos skill so just go with impresence
"
RediusMaximus wrote:

Your build has been a heck of a lot of fun. My gear is subpar (minus that wonderful corrupt that I made) and I'm cruising through content. Excellent work, thanks for sharing and staying up on it!

Hey, great to hear and dude that corrupt is sooo good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info