|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

This build is great been looking at some improvements - do you think its worth working to fit an inspired learning into the tree or do you give up too much? (Obvs HH is preferable but if the league was 8 months long I might be able to make that level of currency! :)

If its not really worth it - do you have any more recommendations on if/how we can fit a large jewel in? my medium has Circling Oblivion and Wasting affliction, with the small having antivenom - but struggling to find decent large clusters.
explodes chest would work with this build? and can you do version expensive?
Last edited by ThalCup on Apr 16, 2020, 11:01:05 AM
I am interested in shatter possibilities also; could the interaction between Icefang Orbit and Dream Fragments be useful for this? Does Bino's still proc on shatter/explode?

Mostly I just really hate dying to porcupines. :)
good evening thank you for your build^^
i have a question is it possible to do a magic find with se build thank you
Thanks OP, it was a solid build. It was a cheap and easy starter that did A8 Sirus/Simulacrums/fast mapping on a ~60ex budget.

My gear (6.3k EHP/7M shaper DPS):

Spoiler

Last edited by pirate_yar on May 13, 2020, 1:36:51 AM
Any changes based on 3.11 patch notes? Doesn't seem like it but I may be missing something since this build is new to me.
"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
Any changes based on 3.11 patch notes? Doesn't seem like it but I may be missing something since this build is new to me.

Everything has been updated and is ready for Stardew valley farming!
[DELETED]
Last edited by eXtreMeXz on Jun 19, 2020, 10:50:55 AM
I can't load your PoB. It says the build uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree.

Any solutions? Downloaded the new tree from github, didn't manipulate files before like some people did. :D
"
SiLenTREyZax3 wrote:
I can't load your PoB. It says the build uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree.

Any solutions? Downloaded the new tree from github, didn't manipulate files before like some people did. :D

Hey, make sure to use PoB Fork its much better with all the additional calculations and should work with my pastebin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info