|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
spectrearc wrote:
I see that you've recommended hunter's gambit - how about corruption for the anoint?

hey! its less damage than hunter's gambit

-Api
I finished Simulacrum deathless using this build.
It is a great build, thank you so much.
what is the large jewels? not show at pob
i must be missing something but how does this ramp up speed like that? looking for zoomy zoom zoom but i feel like a slug playing this!
"
Ghonosyph wrote:
i must be missing something but how does this ramp up speed like that? looking for zoomy zoom zoom but i feel like a slug playing this!

You need zoom zoom sextant mod which is easy to roll for 4% movespeed per poison on you.
Hey just switched to this build and I feel like I'm missing damage/survability, especially on bosses.
Can someone check my character and tell me what I should upgrade first ?
Got 13ex sitting in my stash but the trade site is too slow atm
Ok so I have seen u reply to people multiples times about the poison sextant but I still don't understand, what is a sextant at first? how do you obtain the poison sextant? is that only on a specific map? how do you achieve that to get the zoom zoom speed? your responses are unclear
"
Zevilos wrote:
Ok so I have seen u reply to people multiples times about the poison sextant but I still don't understand, what is a sextant at first? how do you obtain the poison sextant? is that only on a specific map? how do you achieve that to get the zoom zoom speed? your responses are unclear

Simple sextant, Prime sextant, Awakened sextant - are all sextants you can use on your watchstones to give them random mods for 3 maps. The watchstone gives bonuses to the maps that are in the region of the watchstone. ( you can check the mods on wiki but I'll give the poison one for an example, because you are asking about the zoom speed )

3 uses remaining
Players deal 10% increased Damage for each Poison on them
Players have 5% increased Movement Speed for each Poison on them
Areas contain 6 additional packs of Poisonous Monsters

This is required for the INSANE clear speed part of the build, but the build manages fine without those mods as well
Hi Api,

First, thank you for your build ! Look really funny ! I Like DOT build so much !
I'm playing in HC league, do you have any advice about the tree ? Any modification ?
And here is my gear, how is it ?

And the last question ! I have some currency, i dont know if i go on cluster jewel now or do the tree without cluster jewel first. Can you give me an advice about that ?

Thank you again for your build ! Ss guys !
"
VerminSun wrote:
"
oPlaiD wrote:

Soul of Shakari makes you immune, so poison can't be inflicted on you at all. You won't get any stacks reflected on you.

Good point, I retract that thought.

dont listen to that it doesw work put it on and watch chaos res after few packs ull see jumpin up down but i got a good antivenom unique so i dont need antivenom is on smalls mediums if unqiue mdium melgalmaniac medium grim oath antivenom third passive you can pick
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Apr 11, 2020, 7:35:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info