New Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

"
Xystre wrote:
so you're finally charging and you want 25$ for the elder HO.

yeah no.

Finally charging? They've been charging for HO's for a while now. There are PLENTY of awesome in-game HO's to farm for. It's perfectly fine that they sell one every once in a while.
Owl Like
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
so you're finally charging and you want 25$ for the elder HO.

yeah no.

Finally charging? They've been charging for HO's for a while now. There are PLENTY of awesome in-game HO's to farm for. It's perfectly fine that they sell one every once in a while.

I agree, now if only Iceberg was still cheaply farmable ;-(

I found the hideout once... but I was on a character that had just got to maps and went into a Zana: "Do not die" map... and of course, I couldn't clear the area and died. Gutted.
[Dupe Post]
Last edited by IdyllaUK on Jan 10, 2020, 12:02:47 PM
Getting kind of tired of being charged money for recycled items that already existed in the game. It shouldn't cost $25 for a copy/pate of a zone that already exists turned into a hideout.
I think criticism of this price is extremely valid. It's too much for so little. However, on the subject of stash tab sales: they happen regularly! Please, before you buy a stash tab and then complain, pay attention to the dates on the old ones so you know when the next one is coming. GGG has done plenty of advertising for these sales and it's been like this for years. It's just like when you shop at any other store. For example, Target is not responsible for you missing advertised and regular sales; buying smart is your job. Take a lesson from chicks that shop the mall and pay attention to the sales signs even if you aren't buying yet.
Last edited by MrEndzik on Jan 10, 2020, 12:18:31 PM
"
bluechimera wrote:
Yea, I have to agree with the first reply... I do not want to pay $25 for that... it is way too small for that price.

So the price should be determined based on the "size" or price/square foot; like real estate?! That would be a funny approach. Now what would a square foot be in digital space measured in pixels I wonder. I guess you can probably work off of the tile "size" unless they come in different sizes I obviously haven't a clue.

They probably charge based on a flat price they determined for a hideout plus the level of effort (time) and the number of decorations they put in there. The level of effort for this particular hideout was 5 minutes total time spent to generate it by the looks of it.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 10, 2020, 1:09:25 PM
Are we selling boss arenas now to increase the cashflow?
25 bucks for a copy-paste job. What a rip off...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
ty ggg for ur work and for many fixes! <3 ty!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info