3.9.2 Patch Notes

Still asking GGG
"
Where are fixes for Xbox and PS4. FPS droping crashes freezeing. Where are fixes for US???? I AM playing Poe on Xbox from lunch and game is unplayable for consoles... Many monsters on map or minions plus monsters or other skills that can quick kill monsters = FPS drop, freez and dead.... When you Fix this???"
??????????????¿??????????????????????
"Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map."

THANK YOU! I actually mentioned that in my series on YouTube haha
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ... ... ...
Agora sim!
My standard MAP TAB that i PAID for is still frakked, i mean seriously, who do i report this too?, the police?. You've stolen my goods.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
nice
HOW DO YOU RESET TANES LAB NOW???
Hmm, Tane's lab is broken unresettable now, and of course, just as I expected right after reading it yesterday, the first 20 organ boxes gave me exactly 1 eyes. I am not even interested anymore in any of the other changes, like the randomly automatically moving clouds, and so on.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jan 9, 2020, 5:10:52 PM
Standard map stash tab still broken. Holding my support until then (
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
awakened blasphemy still not mtx-able?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info