3.9.2 Patch Notes

Release the patch already, i just cant.
Thank you, Love you guys as always !!
Servers are re booting in 50 minutes! Patching??
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
dafuck why did you straghten the world line maps i love my wiggle wiggly world map

Why dont you instead make it optional so people like me who likee curved lines on my maps can have them curveed too?
Last edited by CoolDepot on Jan 9, 2020, 3:46:30 PM
So before we couldn't get eyes..now we have to sell 3 organs and pray to get an eye instead of the other 3 organs.

If my luck is as usual then now i'll still have no eyes, but less brains, hearts, livers and lungs.

Nicely done!! =))))
So Sirus will become a joke, glad i killed him before the huge nerf Pog
fixed failed connect to instance or no?
"
Ryperzz wrote:
So before we couldn't get eyes..now we have to sell 3 organs and pray to get an eye instead of the other 3 organs.

If my luck is as usual then now i'll still have no eyes, but less brains, hearts, livers and lungs.

Nicely done!! =))))

No, you didnt read it. You get a random organ back that is NOT one of the ones you sell.

If you sell a brain + lung + heart, you WILL get either an Eye or a Liver.
"
Raxed wrote:
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
Still no standard Map Tab convert button ??? After one month ?
I'm very disappointed ...

When will people wake up to the fact no-one cares about standard?

How can you ignore the consistently overwhelming evidence?

When will you realize that you're wrong, and we were at least two to care of it just on that page ?

What would you think if GGG would not care about trading bugs (if any), considering -the way you think- the majority of players never trade (said by GGG themselves in trade manifesto 1-2 years ago) ?

Why people are so selfish ? Poor world ...

By the way, remember we PAID for this tab, this by itself deserve making it work properly.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jan 9, 2020, 3:48:29 PM
Awesome, thanks!
Jupla

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info