3.9.2 Patch Notes

Thanks fore the nice Patch. Keep going.

And funny how some nobodys without any supportpacks etc whining about spending money. :D Always makes my day ;)

Standard map stash tab pls
"
NimrodAut wrote:

And funny how some nobodys without any supportpacks etc whining about spending money. :D Always makes my day ;)

"Some nobodys" clearly more smarter then you. Just saying.
Last edited by Life2v on Jan 9, 2020, 11:17:23 AM
metamorphs are IMMUNE to the petrification mask thing.
"
Life2v wrote:
"
NimrodAut wrote:

"Some nobodys" clearly more smarter then you. Just saying.

If u need help with your challanges, just ask me ;) Sometimes the game is too hard or the PC to weak. Just saying.
"
Asmosis wrote:

Why are you using that pos windows 7?

It's end of life. Nobody is supporting it anymore. at all. ever again. infinitium. do you get the point?

In 5 days time it will be downright irresponsible to have win7 on any system connected to the internet.

I thought now after those notes even brainfarts realized win7 isn't a problem and has never been. I guess most poe players just like poe exceed all expectations.

I can state facts why poe is pos, can you do the same about win7 which you say is pos? Except that 'not supported' noob mantra of course.

"
ChanBalam wrote:

So Directx 11 was the culprit. Good to know.

You mean poor coding skills of devs cause dx11 is fine.

"
dachoppa wrote:

my god, this dumb argument won't go away. win7 has the same telemetry features as win10! it has been patched in after win10 launched so it's the same shit unless your win7 installation is not even up to date on patches.

You enjoy up to date poe and win10 that shit the bed afte each up to date update and I'll deal with perfectly working stable and reliable not up to date win7.

"
Pillzmang wrote:

i'm here to tell you right now...we don't care!!!!

Nobody cares about you either.
Comments section on patch notes is so popcorn worthy.

On a positive note thanks for the organ update and pulling back some on the Metamorph bosses, and the Sirus ground degen visual improvement.
Still sane Exiles?
TheBadman420
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

Pog
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
NimrodAut wrote:

Also funny that you think spending hundreds on supporter packs vs the same amount over time on individual tabs and MTX makes you a more unique flower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info