3.9.2 Patch Notes

The Old Storm was very hard and that was the best part of final boss "Sirius".
The New storm is very very very easy ,what the point? why dont you remove it ?
Please give me back the old storm T_______T
pog
"
The Old Storm was very hard and that was the best part of final boss "Sirius".
The New storm is very very very easy ,what the point? why dont you remove it ?
Please give me back the old storm T_______T

You did not even kill him, according to your profile ...
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Dear GGG
now cloud phse of sirius is ok, only clouds must be fixed, but why nerfed also sirius's life? now is really like a "normal boss" the fight vs him was ok, his life was ok for the "awakener of world", now is to squshy boss
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Nerfing Sirus (unecessarily),and making the fight more easy for Necromancers when they destroy the boss already nice

"
perecore95 wrote:
Nerfing Sirus (unecessarily),and making the fight more easy for Necromancers when they destroy the boss already nice

The fight was made easier for everyone.
Don't cry if your build is bad m8
"
Hitma47 wrote:
Dear GGG
now cloud phse of sirius is ok, only clouds must be fixed, but why nerfed also sirius's life? now is really like a "normal boss" the fight vs him was ok, his life was ok for the "awakener of world", now is to squshy boss

Grind for all the gear yourself, craft it yourself, link it yourself, corrupt it yourself, enchant it yourself etc and it will fix all your stupid 'too easy' problems. In the mean time gtfo with all your comrades whose lame cries got shaper 60 mil hp and 50%.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
Dear GGG

Grind for all the gear yourself, craft it yourself, link it yourself, corrupt it yourself, enchant it yourself etc and it will fix all your stupid 'too easy' problems. In the mean time gtfo with all your comrades whose lame cries got shaper 60 mil hp and 50%.

you are mad cuz bad? useless aggressivity, all lions behind a monitor
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jan 10, 2020, 11:33:17 AM
So after patch 3.9.2 my files somehow got corrupted.

I was trying to run T15 Palace with Divine Vessel in a hope to finish upgrading my Major god power and upon entering it the pop-up message about different version of some textures appeared on my screen and client had been crashed afterwards. I've run packcheck.exe, it told me everything is OK, I can play it and upon entering my surviving portals to Palace the pop-up message appeared again, so I am forced to reinstall the game.

This is my second T15 map for today that just got denied by the engine - earlier I just failed to enter the instance of Coral Ruins with a Gilded Bestiary Scarab and other juicy things. And these things are just happening every day. This is a real frustration, you know?

I donate a little, some other guys donate more, even a big company donates to GGG. We are expecting to have a hope for a good performance. And then we got this crap. With every major patch things just get worse. I am not asking for some kind of refund or what, I just pray this will end one day.
Last edited by kommando69 on Jan 10, 2020, 1:55:44 PM
Excellent patch notes. Yet, the game is still buggy alot...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info