3.9.2 Patch Notes

awesome!
Some people say nobody cares about Standard, but clearly some do. Standard is unplayable without getting rid of hundreds of maps, or having 2 spare map stash tabs to move them between before updating them to the new type. I understand it could be seen as encouragement to play the league and it's all good and all, but I wanna get that level 100 on my first char ever at long last
You did good GGG. Works like a charm. Dont ruin it by some fix.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
"
Ryperzz wrote:
So before we couldn't get eyes..now we have to sell 3 organs and pray to get an eye instead of the other 3 organs.

If my luck is as usual then now i'll still have no eyes, but less brains, hearts, livers and lungs.

Nicely done!! =))))

No, you didnt read it. You get a random organ back that is NOT one of the ones you sell.

If you sell a brain + lung + heart, you WILL get either an Eye or a Liver.

I did read it, maybe i misunderstand.

I much rather to have same drop ratio split on the bosses, which in any case was what they intended at first, right?

Any chance chain hook has been fixed yet? Skill is still totally broken and crashing maps
"
qsaaiman wrote:

Have you ever done coding on the scale of this type of game? If not then shush.

He can speak as he likes. You're not qualified to tell anyone to "shush." And when a business solicits money for its services - i.e. a paid map tap - people are not only correct to complain when said feature is broken, they are morally justified when doing so.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Jan 9, 2020, 8:32:26 PM
Thanks very much for this patch, most problems I encountered are fixed now.

Those initial ones were quite awful, but I think the atlas will be great at next league launch. (needs a lot of tweaking, especially some quality-of-life stuff)
Owl Happy
"
Fixed a bug where players could sometimes get trapped in the vat in Tane's Laboratory.

There is another same thing in the Lab after defeating Izaro first and second phase where Izaro retreat in the center elevator and if you stand in it, you will trapped in the center instead of pushing you out.
Spasibo, papasha, chto podaril mne etot Renoault logan chyornogo cweta dvadcatogo veka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info