3.9.2 Patch Notes

Much appreciated Patchnotes. Yes the patch could have come earlier but it was holiday season. Enjoying the league and having a blast, thanks for the good work GGG!
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).

This is just egregious.

I honestly thought it was intended but guess not.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Great! Now I just need to find time to get back to gaming. 😅
"
Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

How is this working, trying to sell 3 same organs or different types and nothing. I get scroll fragment
the patch is now live.after 1-4 days
"
m1task wrote:
"
Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

How is this working, trying to sell 3 same organs or different types and nothing. I get scroll fragment

the patch is now live.after 1-4 days
"
1) Only ilvl changes below A8, I don't see anything about drops though he could use a buff to drops.

2) Agreed

3) Seriously? The literal exact fix for this is stated in the notes, did you even read them?

4) They also fixed a bug with influenced bases not dropping in influenced maps outside of chests.

If you're going to have the audacity to assume it's deliberate and malicious at least read the notes.

1) I am not sure if I understand it correctly, but don't items just so happen to require a specific map lvl to drop? Like certain uniques drop only above certain map tiers. Do you believe exalts, awakened gems or atlas gems will not be gated? I sure hope you're right though.
3) Missed it , that is great.
4) You are looking for exalted influence orbs and gems as good drops from conquerors, that the map will drop more influenced bases doesn't really matter much, they sell for below 10c.

Rather than the audacity, it's the common sense to assume their capability to read. What angered me is not that certain issues are not fixed, rather that they seem to be considered not needing fixing.
I prefer the curved lines. The reversion to straight makes me sad.

So Directx 11 was the culprit. Good to know.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Please fix the legion encounter disconnect bug.....
Too late. I quit Day 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info