3.9.2 Patch Notes

lets all guess how many of these "fixes" won't fix anything like they already "fixed" Legion General crashes 2 times but many people still crash on them ... PoE is going down a Path i don't wan't it to go its becoming more of a mess leage after league more and more gamebreaking bugs they rly kill themself with that 3 month cycle dunno about you guys but id rather have lets say a 3 month league + 1 month legacy for 1-2 leagues so during that legacy or whatever filler shit they can come up with they focus on the core game rather then rushing more and more unfinished league which somehow add more bugs to the core game

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Jan 8, 2020, 6:20:29 PM
"
Somelia wrote:
NO Map Stash fix, are you kidding the standard-community ?

ridiculous!

4 weeks into the buggiest league yet,and can't even convert maps to go play in standard. Why???

I'm done with supporter packs until GGG realizes they need to TEST all the shiny new toys,and make sure they didn't break all the OLD features! I might be done with the game soon the way it's been going last few leagues,I'd prefer not to be a Beta tester,just want to play!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Conquerors Conditionally" challenge conditions were sometimes not completing correctly.

only took 1/3 of the challenge league to make this challenge completable for a good chunk of people. Should honestly just be given to people who have killed the conquerers being that playing an entire league is typically not feasible for most people.
"
Azarhiel wrote:
Right....

So i read the patch notes and nowhere is mentioned anything about not having conquerors / influence to spawn on the Atlas. I'm at 8 wtach stones and more than 60 maps done since i have those and nothing has spawned...

I like the new atlas, but the spawning system should be like 100% chance to spawn a conqueror / influence after 10 - 15 maps...

Will that ever be fixed before the end ?

Up until 20 watchstones, spawning the Conquerors is completely deterministic - if you run an eligible map and meet the requirements the spawn is guaranteed. Hover your mouse over the Watchstone storage on the left of the atlas page and you will see which stones you have and which are left to get, along with how many stones need to be socketed in that zone to be eligible.

For example, if you hover over the top storage area and it shows one of the stones requires 2 stones to be socketed, you socket 2 stones in the top left area, you then run any one of the maps now visible in that area, at the tier shown (in this case it will be 10-12) and you will get a spawn. Once you have the influence you can run ANY 2 different maps in this area at ANY tier to get access to the boss.

Once you have 20 stones spawning becomes random with supposedly 33% chance. Going by reports, results may vary.

Also a very important note is that the stones are obtained in sets of 4 - one of each colour. I suspect a lot of the people who say they have run many maps without a spawn are running maps in an area where the only stones available are the same colours as ones they already have in the current set.
Glad for changes but i hope they will fix the map drop problems from organs and in delves, esp delves as some time no maps will drop from map chests
Last edited by mrfb_1 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:32:52 PM
then guess im the lucky one. Have very old PC and don't have any problem with the game.
lol, not ONE cent more from me for EVER for this fckn sirus fight. basterds
I have a strong feeling that Sirus fight is still gonna be utter garbage, a boring, rushed, unfinished, unpolished and nowhere close to be rewarding. Remove the bullcrap of immunity phases and all the chit chattig, LOWER THE DAMAGE ON THE STORMS BUT ONLY FOR MINIONS???? REALLY? So we still get randomly stuck with a stupid mechanic NOW AT RANDOM and if you can't even pinpoint the location to where they will move? For real?

Please tell me you read to any of the thousands of posts about your bad new content and pretend to at least care about your player base.
"
Adjusted a number of Metamorph skills, including the Reliquarian's Firestorm, the Shavronne & Brutus Hover Slam, Tentacle Miscreation projectile skills, the tracking Mortar skills (including those used by Oriath zombies and Kitava's Heralds), Burning and Caustic Ground-creating skills and several others. In general, these will now either deal less damage or be easier to avoid.

Finally I can avoid being one shotted!!
Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).

This is just egregious.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info