3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
dieslave wrote:
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

this is the most important line in the patch notes..... :D

EDIT:; NVM, they're still crooked af.. :(

The patch isnt out yet wtf is your problem?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It's a shame that there are no changes as to how the conquerors are spawned if your goal in the league is to farm Sirus. It feels bad to aimlessly spam maps hoping that you will get a proc and if you don't, you hope that your atlas isn't bugged.

The Elder blob was by no means perfect, but it was still better in showing you how close you are to your goal. When I spam maps now I have no idea how many it will take which can lead to very frustrating situations.

It is also quite absurd that your goals for the new atlas are to incentivize players in running the most difficult content then all the while allowing for conquerors to proc on white tier maps - this is rather counterintuitive.

I would say that overall the new atlas is an improvement over the old one; however, spawning the conquerors is still something that needs work and should not be left for next league.
"
GameGrinderD wrote:

some people got far to butthurt about curved lines, lmfao

was that even a complaint? With the amount of bugs this league/game has? Someone was butthurt about curved lines? choices.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
dieslave wrote:
"

this is the most important line in the patch notes..... :D

EDIT:; NVM, they're still crooked af.. :(

The patch isnt out yet wtf is your problem?

hence the nvm, also. i failed to read the first line of the introduction to the notes. lol
The answer is 42.
Much needed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
They are 'fixing' some of the issues mentioned here for the 5th time already.
Memory leak which could be reproduced launching this pos on windows 7 and fixed in a day remained there for over a month.

Shameless cash grab with rapidly decreasing quality if there ever was any to begin with.
Those are some pretty significant changes.

Do we want the storms to deal less damage to minions as well? it wasn't Sirius that was killing them, it was the storms afterall.

"
Black__Dawn wrote:
They are 'fixing' some of the issues mentioned here for the 5th time already.
Memory leak which could be reproduced launching this pos on windows 7 and fixed in a day remained there for over a month.

Shameless cash grab with rapidly decreasing quality if there ever was any to begin with.

Why are you using that pos windows 7?

It's end of life. Nobody is supporting it anymore. at all. ever again. infinitium. do you get the point?

In 5 days time it will be downright irresponsible to have win7 on any system connected to the internet.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jan 8, 2020, 6:10:03 PM
I still cant get to all of my portals in my ossuary hideout? :(
"
zipitzip wrote:
Very disappointed you didn't mention a fix for the map stash tabs for the permanent leagues.

You should have reinforced your feelings by not buying the latest supporter pack.

I didn’t for this exact issue.

I’ll be happy to support when they fix and revert the damage done.

And please don’t give me shit about packs going towards work yaya yada. I am paying them for a satisfactory job this time around instead of in advance for fuck knows what quality of work.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Prevented the storms in The Awakener fight from being able to occupy the space near the arena entrance, so you no longer can enter and be inside a storm.
Changed the behaviour of the storms so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead they more organically maneuvere the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitation.

Thank god. This fight alone has made the league feel so abysmall sometimes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info