[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
rehababa wrote:
is there any reason to allocate Conduit besides party play?

when you put in lethal pride it changes the keystone
"
Strooder wrote:
IS there a working tree? pastebin isnt working?

just tried all pob links, they are working on me. Somebody else got a Problem that they arent working?
"
"
Strooder wrote:
IS there a working tree? pastebin isnt working?

just tried all pob links, they are working on me. Somebody else got a Problem that they arent working?

it works for me, i am running the fork.
"
Pippz619 wrote:
Where the hell do you get the Thread of Hope Cobalt Jewel . Cant seem to find any

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/d8eb22RhJ

New boots , i think i can remove the onslaught flask now or should i try to get another enchant ?
I really like this build so far. Clearspeed is amazing but single target damage is really meh.
Of course, my gear is far from being optimal, but could anyone have a look at my character and tell me what I would probably need to invest to get some really good single target damage?

I played around in PoB a bit and from what I've seen 2x Circle of Fear would give me about 40%. That would give my Ice Nova an average of roughly 145k but I would still be very far from the 300k from Kamis PoB.
I am currently crafting the gear to switch from standard coc to this es based coc build because I feel the normal coc is too easy getting oneshotted in this league. But when I am crafting the gloves, is the T1 accuracy really a must?
do i need cd recovery speed if i already have awakened coc gem

also do we have bleed immunity, since we dont use a bleed flask?
Last edited by rehababa on Apr 1, 2020, 3:16:20 PM
"
Snoukz wrote:
I really like this build so far. Clearspeed is amazing but single target damage is really meh.
Of course, my gear is far from being optimal, but could anyone have a look at my character and tell me what I would probably need to invest to get some really good single target damage?

I played around in PoB a bit and from what I've seen 2x Circle of Fear would give me about 40%. That would give my Ice Nova an average of roughly 145k but I would still be very far from the 300k from Kamis PoB.

-you got 7.69 aps on cyclone, huge damage loss on bosses, cause BP is at 7.5
-try getting lvl 21/20 skill gems
-2x cyrcle of fear rings for 40% more dmg
- Hit Chance is fine with 97%, but your crit chance is 44%, and with flask its 67%. aim for 100%

"
rehababa wrote:
do i need cd recovery speed if i already have awakened coc gem

also do we have bleed immunity, since we dont use a bleed flask?

-if you got awa coc gem at lvl 3, you dont need cdr on gear
-try get bleed immunity on a jewel, otherwise take a flask with bleed immunity

"
mbyul wrote:
I am currently crafting the gear to switch from standard coc to this es based coc build because I feel the normal coc is too easy getting oneshotted in this league. But when I am crafting the gloves, is the T1 accuracy really a must?

if you can reach near 100% Hit chance on cyclone without it, you dont need it
"
"
Snoukz wrote:

-you got 7.69 aps on cyclone, huge damage loss on bosses, cause BP is at 7.5
-try getting lvl 21/20 skill gems
-2x cyrcle of fear rings for 40% more dmg
- Hit Chance is fine with 97%, but your crit chance is 44%, and with flask its 67%. aim for 100%

Thank you very much for taking your time and answering every question here!
Ingame and in PoB it says my crit is 85% (93% effective with diamond flask) and APS (without silver flask) at 6.62

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info