[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi All, Kami,

Thanks for this guide, looks awesome.

I'm going to start getting the items together.

Anyone have on advice if im better crafting the gear myself or just buying it?

"
Snoukz wrote:
"
"
Snoukz wrote:
I really like this build so far. Clearspeed is amazing but single target damage is really meh.
Of course, my gear is far from being optimal, but could anyone have a look at my character and tell me what I would probably need to invest to get some really good single target damage?

I played around in PoB a bit and from what I've seen 2x Circle of Fear would give me about 40%. That would give my Ice Nova an average of roughly 145k but I would still be very far from the 300k from Kamis PoB.

-you got 7.69 aps on cyclone, huge damage loss on bosses, cause BP is at 7.5
-try getting lvl 21/20 skill gems
-2x cyrcle of fear rings for 40% more dmg
- Hit Chance is fine with 97%, but your crit chance is 44%, and with flask its 67%. aim for 100%

Thank you very much for taking your time and answering every question here!
Ingame and in PoB it says my crit is 85% (93% effective with diamond flask) and APS (without silver flask) at 6.62

my mistake, forget to set power and inspiration charges
"
Lastsec9 wrote:
Hi All, Kami,

Thanks for this guide, looks awesome.

I'm going to start getting the items together.

Anyone have on advice if im better crafting the gear myself or just buying it?

get some good bases and try crafting, its always fun for me. Sometimes you hit the jackpot. Also fossils are pretty cheap atm
can you tell me what i can improve now? i don't know if i get it right, but with onslaugh my aps is right?
Last edited by Guimazx33 on Apr 1, 2020, 5:14:24 PM
"
Guimazx33 wrote:
can you tell me what i can improve now? i don't know if i get it right, but with onslaugh my aps is right?

so far looks okay for me, didnt checked aps, but if you did follow the instructions it should be fine. dont forget the

you could also take out es leech and put frostbite in it to get another Cyrcle of Fear
"
"
Guimazx33 wrote:

so far looks okay for me, didnt checked aps, but if you did follow the instructions it should be fine. dont forget the

you could also take out es leech and put frostbite in it to get another Cyrcle of Fear

ty for your reply, about the ring i will buy one.
my aps on onslaugh is 7.97(i add 15 aps as you said) and i have only 20 recovery speedy, is it ok?
"
Guimazx33 wrote:
"
"
Guimazx33 wrote:

ty for your reply, about the ring i will buy one.
my aps on onslaugh is 7.97(i add 15 aps as you said) and i have only 20 recovery speedy, is it ok?

Breakpoint is on 7.5 aps, so you hit faster than your coc gem can cast ice nova, you lose a bunch of dps

I'm trying to get better gear but my budget is low atm(arround 10-15ex) and i have to decide which upgrade has priority for me urgent. (flask,jewel or body armor,shield etc)..Also i have trouble to killing kosis in %80 delirius maps..whats wrong with him or my gear?

Thnx
Last edited by Jll on Apr 1, 2020, 7:51:36 PM
Hey guys!!! Just level'd up to a decent level and I'm loving it so far! My clear is pretty solid, but I'm lacking on single target dps. I think I did the numbers right in pob and have me under the 7.5 BP, but I'm not 100% sure I did it correctly.

Could I get some help/ tips on what to do to improve my ST dps? And then also what would be my next logical steps for maximizing dps?

And I know gems aren't 20 yet so that will help :D
PoB not calculating Miswalker 15% AS from Assa. So my question is do you all add 15% AS to your calculation or not ?:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info