[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Woah I just looked into how much the clusters, awakened CoC instead of CDR/Tailwind boots. Looking at like 50ex... Then I would need to fiddle with all my resists.

Crafted this last night, pretty happy with it ! Was kinda costly to make but whatever !
"
Fatkids wrote:

Crafted this last night, pretty happy with it ! Was kinda costly to make but whatever !

Nice belt. I crafted one with CDR when I was going for ES/ES from body armor. Ended up selling it for 14ex lol. These belts get crazy expensive.

FYI, you can add catalysts to your amulet / ring for more DPS, it works on the damage mod/ -cold res.
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 31, 2020, 6:39:14 PM
IS there a working tree? pastebin isnt working?
Where the hell do you get the Thread of Hope Cobalt Jewel . Cant seem to find any
very nice build and tanky
ty so much!
Fun build, took quite a bit to get going but it really is effective and you can feel the different layers of defence.

Never really played a build with this level of min maxing which uses so many different jewels and mechanics so it was cool to see it all come together. I was having big Str issues and i reslised i hadn't picked up lethal pride yet. Once i socketed that in those problems were solved.

I don't quite have optimal gear yet so i will keep working at it. My jewels are not perfectly rolled but i can still roll through early red maps before reaching level 90. My next goal will be to replace my boots and hopefully get a level 4 enlighten so i can level my precision up a bit more. (character is called Frostyboi_wex)

When rolling jewels (med/large) do you think the alt/regal option is better or chaos/alch + scour method?

:)
Last edited by nivvyosaurus on Mar 31, 2020, 8:17:58 PM
is there any reason to allocate Conduit besides party play?
"
rehababa wrote:

Jewel Section
"
"
rehababa wrote:

Jewel Section

should've read more carefully, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info