[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

@xXx_Kamikaze_xXx You are using frost bomb and corrosive elements. And both of them apply cold exposure, which don't stack. So, for example, cwdt procced, casting frost bomb, -25% to monster res. And then almost instantly replaced with weaker -10% from jewel by ice nova or frost bolt.
So don't you think that large cluster jewel should be replaced for some better nodes?
Btw thx for guide, best non-glasscannon coc ice nova build :)
Last edited by faraddox on Mar 31, 2020, 7:54:47 AM
I have rly been trying to figure it out, but now I have to ask, I follow the pob with the cluster jewels. what Timeless jewel am I to use, coz in the items section u talk about what timeless jewel to use if it is the other pob, and I can't see anywhere in the pob what jewel it is, sry for being dumb :-D

hope u can help me m8
"
jika wrote:
I wanna try to respec in CoC.
What about T16 maps with 5 orbs? ZDps on white mobs?

wanted to record yesterday a Video of a Summit T16 with 100% Delirium, Sextants, Scarab and Double Beyond + Einhar Master. Did it Deathless and Kosis died in like 15sec. Sadly the Game was lagging and with recording it would be even more lagging.

"
Morsing86 wrote:
I have rly been trying to figure it out, but now I have to ask, I follow the pob with the cluster jewels. what Timeless jewel am I to use, coz in the items section u talk about what timeless jewel to use if it is the other pob, and I can't see anywhere in the pob what jewel it is, sry for being dumb :-D

hope u can help me m8

its the same jewel like always, lethal pride with kilova

"
faraddox wrote:
@xXx_Kamikaze_xXx You are using frost bomb and corrosive elements. And both of them apply cold exposure, which don't stack. So, for example, cwdt procced, casting frost bomb, -25% to monster res. And then almost instantly replaced with weaker -10% from jewel by ice nova or frost bolt.
So don't you think that large cluster jewel should be replaced for some better nodes?
Btw thx for guide, best non-glasscannon coc ice nova build :)

if you're right, then we would have to replace the frost bomb gem. Somebody told me that when the frost bomb triggers, it would replace the Cold Conduction buff. So you say if you hit after the trigger of frost Bomb, you replace it?
Your timless pride gives you?
"
krasher7 wrote:
Your timless pride gives you?

its in the guide under Jewels section
"
if you're right, then we would have to replace the frost bomb gem. Somebody told me that when the frost bomb triggers, it would replace the Cold Conduction buff. So you say if you hit after the trigger of frost Bomb, you replace it?

Ooops. Really sorry, my bad. Largest one applied - says wiki xD Well, i still don't have 20ex+ to throw into jewel with both -res, so i'll use my one with Prismatic heart, Widespread destruction and Blanketed snow :)
Last edited by faraddox on Mar 31, 2020, 10:38:06 AM
any info for my post?
"
LogazdoR wrote:
any info for my post?

sry to say, but with the Gear you got atm its like you play something different. You just using the tree and some Jewels that are mostly garbage. With 1 ex budget you cant do the build. You should have read the guide more carefully. At first farm up 20ex-30ex and get a Cospri. Probably the best you can do is to stay on Lifer version of CoC.

Keep this one? I have 3 more ex to recraft it, or just stop bc if i got nova dmg or reduced mana, can smash here spider
"
Tvvi5ty wrote:

Keep this one? I have 3 more ex to recraft it, or just stop bc if i got nova dmg or reduced mana, can smash here spider

keep it and craft aspect in my opinion.

----------------

Changelog:

- added some Videos of Conquerer and Sirus kill. All Deathless at awakening lvl.8

I'm still pretty bad at Sirus, maybe I get better at the fight till I go deeper in the Endgamegrinds Challenge for the Conquerers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info