[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I got a shadow sitting for quite some time and i was wondering. In all honesty, do you guys think someone can perform well in HC if he has pretty good gear available? Like do you guys rip often even if you probably dont care, how does it compare to other build youve played? I need some inspiration for a next build but sadly aura sstacking abusing aint really what i wanna do. This looks promising.

I know 3 people who doing pretty well atm in HC, couldn't think of a better build for HC if you got the budgetand dont wanne abuse Herald.

btw the 10-20 wave video for 3.10 seems to not work for me :(
What about maps with phys reflect? Cyclone adds phys damage.
Last edited by Unc1eFester on Mar 30, 2020, 12:43:59 PM
"
Unc1eFester wrote:
What about maps with phys reflect? Cyclone adds phys damage.

no Problem, only ele reflect
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I got a shadow sitting for quite some time and i was wondering. In all honesty, do you guys think someone can perform well in HC if he has pretty good gear available? Like do you guys rip often even if you probably dont care, how does it compare to other build youve played? I need some inspiration for a next build but sadly aura sstacking abusing aint really what i wanna do. This looks promising.

I know 3 people who doing pretty well atm in HC, couldn't think of a better build for HC if you got the budgetand dont wanne abuse Herald.

btw the 10-20 wave video for 3.10 seems to not work for me :(

fixed
Kami and rest of community - I am one of the HC players and have been making this build last couple patches. This build performs VERY well on HC as long as you have the budget. I lost my 96 that was a mega farmer and I spent all my currency making it. I took a very defensive route on this with more block nodes on cluster, fortify in armor instead of hypothermia, deflection annoint on amulet, curse medium cluster with culling strike and unnerve and intimidate, and most importantly endurance charges while channeling and 100 % ailment immunity. I need to roll my flasks with Crit Chance as I am completely ailment immune but no one on HC has flask crafts yet lol (Sad right?). Ailment immunity is very important and shouldn't be overlooked if you have space. I am at 100 % with my Arcane Swiftness node + Flexible Sentry with boots+helm at 30/25 % respectively. My block rate while channeling is 75/75/72 - my dream is to have a T1 spell block shield but that won't happen for a while and it's my next upgrade.

You can go Kami's route and go all offensive if you play SC but on HC this is pretty optimized unless Kami thinks something should be changed. I cleared Simulacrum easily and have done all game content. I know I can crank out more damage but I am uncomfortable on HC to drop any defensive aspects.

The hardest challenge I had was getting my resistances up and maxed. Took me dozens of exalts to roll my belt with resistances and even more getting my ring with frostbite and ES with double influence. With Circle of Fear being so offensive, you have to figure out other ways like taking 20+ hours to roll res on cluster nodes lol. My gloves are also solid and took me a while to get double T1 prefix with Dex to meet my needs for Dex requirements. I also was lucky enough to hit T1 accuracy on my helm. Sitting at 98% accuracy now.

Here is my POB and feel free to ask any questions. I hope Kami can take a second to review and let me know if you see any potential changes or critiques to my build.

PS - Edit - my next upgrade is my helm for better ES and shield - I don't see any other upgrades in the meantime unless I can get a fortify on melee hit for Cospri's but that will never happen on HC.

https://pastebin.com/DduBJKKs
Last edited by dsata on Mar 30, 2020, 1:28:57 PM
"
dsata wrote:
Kami and rest of community - I am one of the HC players and have been making this build last couple patches. This build performs VERY well on HC as long as you have the budget. I lost my 96 that was a mega farmer and I spent all my currency making it. I took a very defensive route on this with more block nodes on cluster, fortify in armor instead of hypothermia, deflection annoint on amulet, curse medium cluster with culling strike and unnerve and intimidate, and most importantly endurance charges while channeling and 100 % ailment immunity. I need to roll my flasks with Crit Chance as I am completely ailment immune but no one on HC has flask crafts yet lol (Sad right?). Ailment immunity is very important and shouldn't be overlooked if you have space. I am at 100 % with my Arcane Swiftness node + Flexible Sentry with boots+helm at 30/25 % respectively. My block rate while channeling is 75/75/72 - my dream is to have a T1 spell block shield but that won't happen for a while and it's my next upgrade.

You can go Kami's route and go all offensive if you play SC but on HC this is pretty optimized unless Kami thinks something should be changed. I cleared Simulacrum easily and have done all game content. I know I can crank out more damage but I am uncomfortable on HC to drop any defensive aspects.

The hardest challenge I had was getting my resistances up and maxed. Took me dozens of exalts to roll my belt with resistances and even more getting my ring with frostbite and ES with double influence. With Circle of Fear being so offensive, you have to figure out other ways like taking 20+ hours to roll res on cluster nodes lol. My gloves are also solid and took me a while to get double T1 prefix with Dex to meet my needs for Dex requirements. I also was lucky enough to hit T1 accuracy on my helm. Sitting at 98% accuracy now.

Here is my POB and feel free to ask any questions. I hope Kami can take a second to review and let me know if you see any potential changes or critiques to my build.

PS - Edit - my next upgrade is my helm for better ES and shield - I don't see any other upgrades in the meantime unless I can get a fortify on melee hit for Cospri's but that will never happen on HC.

https://pastebin.com/mTMRqA2675/

pastebin doesn't work on me, but the changes you said should be fine for hc.
Maybe I'll add a Spoiler for HC
Try now Kami: https://pastebin.com/DduBJKKs
Hi guys, first for all i would like to thanks kami for nice and smooth build config.

Also i am new with this build, i was playing Blight and Methamorph necro summoner so i want ask you guys for some advice.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LogazdoR

Nickname: MagnetOOO_

I got 1 ex and ~~120c in other orbs, what should i need to upgrade with my current money? Im clearing nice maps up to yellow, but metamorph boyz are one shooting me with crit. Smometimes also map boss can one-shoot me.

Sry for my english, its not my native language :)
Last edited by LogazdoR on Mar 30, 2020, 5:06:11 PM
"
Lethal Pride goes into the socket near the two +10 int nodes, frozen trail goes into the socket near the 6% spell damage nodes.

So where does the Timeless Jewel go then? Is the PoB just wrong? There's nowhere else for it. This is the pastpin I'm using.

https://pastebin.com/LjVgh9TK

Can't see anywhere where the Timeless Jewel would go?
Last edited by Xierg on Mar 30, 2020, 7:11:46 PM
thank you very much for the build and dedication, game since last league, i'm really enjoying the build, i just can't reach the 100% crit chance, i'm 78% and the weapon skills are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info