[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I have buy somthing like that, for a good price (2 ex). Will be good for our build ?

(I know that implicit is dedicated to a different skill)
Last edited by Rhalu on May 25, 2021, 12:07:24 PM
I can't believe my luck with this craft when I was ready to leave the game
I'm playing my first season and trying to follow this build. I think I got the basic gear described around Day 3 in the guide. Haven't calculated the BP/APS stuff yet.

Now struggling with what to upgrade next. I got some currency to spend (16ex, 1300 co). Most of the upgrades I was thinking of seems very expensive, Awakened COC, better Militant Faith, Bottled Faith etc.

Here's my current setup:
https://www.poeplanner.com/b/dbZ

I bound left mouse for Vortex, Middle mouse Portal, Right Mouse Cyclone
Q=Herald of Ice. W=Precision. E=Hatred. R,T=Dash. Used to run without Hatred but now I have more mana problems. I think I'm missing something here. How to use the Vaal Righteous Fire correctly? Seems like a suicide skill to me.

I can do most T16 maps but struggling with some bosses. Getting beyond lvl 91 seems more or less impossible as I keep dying almost every harder boss.

Could really use some more experienced help at this point :-)

Is there any point in upgrading to the CI/ES version at this point?
Last edited by Willazukka on May 25, 2021, 7:19:21 PM
"
Now struggling with what to upgrade next. I got some currency to spend (16ex, 1300 co). Most of the upgrades I was thinking of seems very expensive, Awakened COC, better Militant Faith, Bottled Faith etc.

It seems that you have bigger money on you than on your gear. And there is quite a lot you can do.
Swap Eternal Life flask for Quartz for extra dodge - cheap AF
Ice Nova lvl 21 - ~60c
Elder ring with open prefix to craft -2/3mana cost of channeling skills - budget may vary, make sure your Cyclone still costs 1mana to get Inspiration Charges
Get quality on your Pandemonius(Turbulent Catalyst).
Get quality on Mark of The Shaper(Imbued Catalyst) - you may check prices for 10%life 75%+ Spell Damage for just a bit extra dmg.
Consider buying Atziri's Step with enchantment 80% chance avoid being stunned if you have killed recently - ~1ex
You can Watcher's Eye with +crit chance (look for 1.7+) and swap Increased Critical Strikes with Added Cold Damage. ~6ex
You can get Thread Of Hope as suggested in PoB 50c-1ex (depending on -resists)

You can also tinker with PoB and check if changes you have made to the tree are beneficial while confronted with provided PoB
Great, thanks for the advice. I will take a deeper look at this in the evening :)

"
Chincu wrote:
"

Ice Nova lvl 21 - ~60c

Does gem quality matter much here with Ice Nova? The plain corrupted lvl21 seems cheapish.

I noticed my Cospri's needs some kind of crafting. Also my Carcass seemed to have had a strength/quality bonus crafted. I wonder is it possible to recraft it for the life/quality craft?

Last edited by Willazukka on May 26, 2021, 5:30:20 AM
Hello guys , this is my first time playing CoC iam playing LL ,can someone check my PoB to see what i can improove ? and also i dnt know if my Aps / CD is optimal ?
i really enjoy this build but i dont know what i should do to upgrade more , without f*ck up the build.

https://pastebin.com/hUkgTScg

thank you !

sry for my english btw.
How do we apply the curse of the ring (assassins mark) and that of the helmet (frostbite) without having an additional curse? am i missing something?
"
Armand_Uchiha wrote:
How do we apply the curse of the ring (assassins mark) and that of the helmet (frostbite) without having an additional curse? am i missing something?

Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 gives +1 curse
Also, annointing your amulet with Whispers of Doom gives +1 to allowed curses. It's how my cospri has frostbite, elemental weakness, and frostbolt, instead of having 1 curse 1 frostbolt and frost bomb (which gaves -10-15% res to enemies) because ele weakness and frostbite give me -44% each.
Why is my energy shield leech rate so much lower than on the CI version?

My current (kinda budget) version: https://pastebin.com/9PptXfAU

The ES leech on the CI version is 870 (much higher than mine against single target)

but mine's only 96

Edit: I have the energy shield watchers eye and have tried unequipping all the items from the CI version to try and figure out which one's making such a big difference but I couldn't find it.
Last edited by APNunu on May 28, 2021, 5:18:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info