[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

and another question about attack speed and cdr:
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.58 APS <- Recommend to get this minimum!
BP2 At 52% -57% CDR you need to stay below 10.2 APS <- You would need AWK CoC gem + Boots & belt with COOLDOWN
Do these attack speed values ​​need to be viewed in the game itself or through POB?
"
Gwerty wrote:
and another question about attack speed and cdr:
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.58 APS <- Recommend to get this minimum!
BP2 At 52% -57% CDR you need to stay below 10.2 APS <- You would need AWK CoC gem + Boots & belt with COOLDOWN
Do these attack speed values ​​need to be viewed in the game itself or through POB?

never trust ingame aps
thoughts on Cold conduction on a medium jewel?
seems like that thing add so much dps
Hi, i don't have access to pob and i want to play the build
You can pass me a picture of what the passive tree looks like?
Last edited by Samugamer5914 on Jul 2, 2021, 9:20:16 PM
I dunno, well written and all, but ... when I see 6L and 2 Cospri's on 2 day, Militant for 2ex and all other things, can only think two things. Either Visa is strong with this one (not blaming at all, don't see any harm personally) or he/she is playing like 20-21h/day, mostly shits where sits and it is super speed farming, to add.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Jul 9, 2021, 6:39:21 PM
I think I already asked this but can maybe someone please tell me
how should I level up this guide with freezing pulse?
like what links should I get / auras ?

Cheers :d
Looks like this build is dead now with the changes they announced today :(
Just wait for patchnotes
probably wont be dead but will have a lot of restrictions
IGN: Big
hello there, I'm quite new to this build, I play assassin as well and I have no idea how u can cap the crit chance.
- first of all, I dropped your Faith flask, and crit chance is still 78%(life version)
- I think you have 5 inspiration charges, 7 power changes
I have the same, but my crit chance is still around 65%.
any idea about this ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info