[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Hello there. Love the guide. The only problem I have with it is that it says absolutely nothing about what to do/ build for the 10 acts. I see the items you have but what skills and supports do I use to get through the campaign fast and easily. THANKS, looking forward to playing this build soon.

Look on page 1, League Start spoiler Day 1.
It's not much info, it says he leveled with FP then self cast Frostbolt/Ice Nova,

Basically just use whatever cold skill you want to play with.
If you're a beginner and don't know what's out there I suggest Freezing Pulse. It's not the greatest skill to self cast, but it gets the job done.
Or you can go the ED/Contagion/Spellslinger route and re-spec once you get to maps.
The world is your oyster.
Last edited by Gulch on May 17, 2021, 8:44:02 AM
"
ligong2 wrote:
"
Nuni121 wrote:
Hi guys,

So far i've been playing and having fun with this great build.
But as a new player im not sure what am i doing wrong.
Could some1 peek at my build and help me tune it?
for example my crit chance on cyclone really low,
not sure why.

https://pastebin.com/KTB3J8LN

-Remove your added cold and add increased crit support
-your inspiration support is useless if cyclone does not use mana (gain inspiration charge when you spend mana for supported skills = 35% more elemental damage + 40% crit at 20/20 with 5 charges)
-you could try buying a pair of corrupted gloves with "attacks have % to crit chance"
-cluster jewel or jewel with crit
-spam your diamond flask

What's your hit chance and crit chance?

First, thx for helping.

removed added cold and added inc crit support.
my cyclone uses mana and i get 5 inspiration charges.
about gloves i'll try to look for them. same for jewels.

hit chance 100%
crit chance with 5 insp charges 39.22%.
"
Nuni121 wrote:

crit chance with 5 insp charges 39.22%.

39% in your hideout? If yes, kill a few monster and look again after you are at max power charge.
also never trust ingame stats, always go in pob and setup your config to see the true stats
Does energy shield leech from Ghost Reaver work on our spells cast by COC?

If not, what is the primary source of our ES Leech?

And do we get the benefit of spell damage on all of our COC's?

You also mention ailment immunity in the FAQ but I don't see how we achieve this in the post? Sorry if I missed it, it is a TON to read through.

Sorry for the noob questions :)
Last edited by trustandfall on May 18, 2021, 11:43:05 PM
I'm doing a Life build and got a problem with sustain fighting bosses, Life Leech on mainhand doesn't seem to be enough when single target. How I can I improve this?
"
trustandfall wrote:
Does energy shield leech from Ghost Reaver work on our spells cast by COC?

If not, what is the primary source of our ES Leech?

And do we get the benefit of spell damage on all of our COC's?

Sorry for the noob questions :)

The spell damage increase/more apply as on any spell.
You have ES leech without having to take Ghost reaver :
"Soul thief" and "Light Eater" passives.

Ghost reaver leech could convert "leech spell damage as life" to leech es, but there is only 2 sources of leech as life for spell to my knowledge : the boots enchant (trigger on kill) and the "damage leeched as life when affected by vitality" watcher mode.

without it, the Ghost reaver point only doubles ES leechrate, but you sacrifice ES recharge speed for it (which is not a good trade imo, especially on boss fights).

The other possible ES recovery source is the "energy shield gain on hit when affected by Discipline" watcher mode. With another useful mode it can be very expensive, but it think it procs on both Attack and spells (~10 APS and at least the same number of spells so ~600 ES per sec, with no cap on the contrary to energy shield leech)

--

I have some question on CDR breakpoints if someone can help me with it.
I manage to reach the 60% CDR, which i thougt would allow me to increase my cyclone APS over 10.1, which is the BP related to 52% CDR if i understand correctly, the next one supposedly being 58% (?).

However, when i try to import the values in POB, the CDR displays correctly, but the APS BP is still 10.1

Apparently the ICDR needed to reach the next breakpoint would be 45% (doesnt know if its 45% of the 60% or 45% flat, but 105% cdr seems quite.... weird :o)

I link the screencap of the POB calculation in POB because i really dont manage to sort it myself, i have the feeling i'm missing something.

Spoiler
-
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on May 21, 2021, 7:52:32 AM
Hey all, so I think I jumped the gun and switched to Low life/ES too early. And I'm wondering if I should sell gear and switch back over to life based/low life? I messed up too I think by following a Ninja top buil instead. If anyone would be willing to look at my profile and recommend what to do that would be awesome.
Im on the LL build. If i choose cinderswallow, bottled faith, wise oak, diamond and quicksilver flask, how do i get bleed, curse, and freeze immunity??
Last edited by rowo on May 25, 2021, 12:10:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info