[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

no offence intended, i know the zerker is way squishy than the champion and i personally like the champion more, but i cant calc the impale dps you get from the champ ascendancy so i was wondering, if the berserker really does more dmg in the end, and i did not use the charges ascendancy

anyway thx for the input, hf :)
Last edited by derzornige on Jan 7, 2020, 3:56:22 PM
I have a question, in the PoB you run jewels with critical strike chance, is there any reason for that over crit multiplier?

This is my current gear, damage is good. But i tried Sirus level 8 as Melee after facerolling it as summoner and the degens just kept fucking me over so i did a gear overhaul to get 75% chaos res.

Spoiler
new secret bow build added to thread xD
Last edited by n1koee on Jan 8, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
"
n1koee wrote:
new secret bow build added to thread xD

hey can this build work without the legion sword?
i can get the rest of the gear but that sword is too expansive
the build look awesome so i was thinking about starting it and replace legion sword with something else until i can farm exalted to buy it

what do you think <3?

edit-saw the bow build - looks insane :o
Last edited by nircc on Jan 8, 2020, 4:31:55 PM
Can someone comment on the use of Paradoxica vs. any foil? 400dps foils are 6ex vs. 180dps Paradoxica for 8ex. What's the benefit of using Paradoxica? Do the clones only use main hand or something? Thanks.
Gladiator would be good for this build?
Current gear. Just did my first kill of Sirus on awakener level 5. The DPS is insane and I did about 1/2 of his hp in about 1-2 seconds. Absolute faceroll.
@DiabloImmoral paradoxica : double damage
@nircc this was my frist time playing lacerate and i have no idea how it performs without the saviour, cant rly tell
@DiabloImmoral

the double damage mod is applied to the hit AFTER all other damage increases.

that means that you dont just double the swords damage. you need to calculate the swords hit damage with all your damage increases and then double that number.

thats why paradoxica does way more dps than a comparable rare sword.

and the clones do exactly what you did, when you crit and enemie an "summoned" them.

Last edited by derzornige on Jan 9, 2020, 6:00:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info