[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Is there a clear way of getting an idea of what the Optimal DPS is in POB? Mine currently states 1.8M DPS. I'm not sure if that is true based on my gear. I'm using the POB Community Fork but not sure what changes we need to do in POB to reflect this.
I'm loving this build, just wondering if you have any thoughts on how I could squeeze more power out of it.

Thanks in advance. https://pastebin.com/JTzkpgaH
"
Ragnuhrawk wrote:
I'm loving this build, just wondering if you have any thoughts on how I could squeeze more power out of it.

Not the creator or a pro builder but:
Get a boots with 35%mov speed, its really great especially for cyclone.
Maybe change some light res to chaos res? you have 140% light res and -32% chaos res.
Get a helmet with 9% more physical dmg to enemies around you, with the 40% cyc dmg.
And maybe try the glorious vanity jewel instead of the lethal pride one? I tried both and found out the glorious vanity is alot better for tanking and dmg.
Other than that your items are top notch, gratz.
"
bigjoeardamax wrote:
"
Ragnuhrawk wrote:

Not the creator or a pro builder but:
Get a boots with 35%mov speed, its really great especially for cyclone.
Maybe change some light res to chaos res? you have 140% light res and -32% chaos res.
Get a helmet with 9% more physical dmg to enemies around you, with the 40% cyc dmg.
And maybe try the glorious vanity jewel instead of the lethal pride one? I tried both and found out the glorious vanity is alot better for tanking and dmg.
Other than that your items are top notch, gratz.

Great, I'll definitely look into your recommendations, thanks a lot!
I've been building a cyclone champ with a 2h axe. Does Saviour/Paradoxia top out higher? I wouldnt be against respecing. My first cyclone champ so interested what people consider to tops out well.
Really thanks for the post. Just killed A8 Sirus deathless.

Check my character for gear. The main investment of this build is double-influenced chest, pride watcher eye, and Ahuana timeless jewel. Other than that almost all gears can be crafted.

It's very tanky when facing Sirus (high armor and 70+ chaos resist), but squishy in T16 maps. The leeching is very slow without leech recovery mod. Is there anything wrong with my char?
Hi i need some help im not sure if im doing the build right, my character is squishy when it comes to bosses, 1 time i tried a5 sirus and 1 meteor killed me,

I have +2 pride watchers as well any advise is appreciated
Pretty sure you gonna need some chaos resist for that meteors, not sure about in a5 how hard it hit though
Which helmet enchant is better, increased cyclone damage or attack speed?
Hey, I think you made a little mistake with the build. In order to proc taunt on an enemy, you need to actually hit them first. Basically, you could miss some hits with the low hit chance you have on the build and miss getting taunt on enemies and enemies cannot evade attacks benefit. Other than that, the build looks solid. That watchers eye you landed is crazy btw. Congrats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info