[3.10] "Occultist would like to know your location" - Double DoT Toxic Rain trapper [Trickster]

"
ConsPark wrote:
Haven't played a trapper in a long time. Thoughts on the leveling process? Not sure how Toxic Rain traps will do as a leveling skill.

Ehy leveling the build now using toxic rain in a pair of

and it works like a charm :D

Using this bow for the mana regen after kill

Hope it helped!
"
uberamazing wrote:
"
ConsPark wrote:
Haven't played a trapper in a long time. Thoughts on the leveling process? Not sure how Toxic Rain traps will do as a leveling skill.

Ehy leveling the build now using toxic rain in a pair of

and it works like a charm :D

Using this bow for the mana regen after kill

Hope it helped!

If you're struggling with mana, get yourself Atziri's Foible. Cheap and extremely good for levelling mana-hungry builds.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Warning: "due to unfortunate circumstances", prices of Sporeguard suddenly skyrocketed. :(
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
Warning: "due to unfortunate circumstances", prices of Sporeguard suddenly skyrocketed. :(

It's ok we don't need a 6l chest and the price is fair for what it gives

The thing that worries me is the helmet enchant: no malevolence for sale, 2 with discipline and 1 with skitterbots :(
"
uberamazing wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

It's ok we don't need a 6l chest and the price is fair for what it gives

The thing that worries me is the helmet enchant: no malevolence for sale, 2 with discipline and 1 with skitterbots :(

I had to run 60 labs with twice enchanted and a few lucky dark shrines for another roll to get it.

However, you can also look for Flesh and Stone mana reservation reduction. The enchantment pool is quite large considering some builds require that ONE specific enchantment to work.

On another note, if you have god-tier gear with decent amount of ES, you can make it work without discipline.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jan 2, 2020, 3:10:32 PM
As i said IG, i don't understand why i can't spawn HoA while i have the 2 coated jewel.
"
Routchino wrote:
As i said IG, i don't understand why i can't spawn HoA while i have the 2 coated jewel.

We found the reason to be the fact that most poison damage comes from Sporeguard explosions. Explosions are hits, and they are based on 5% of life. An entire pack exploding is a lot of chaos damage from a single hit, that's why sometimes it's possible to stack entire Plague Bearer with a single magic (blue) pack.
"
Ydoum wrote:
Did some streamer just recommend Sporeguard + Nebuloch jugg or something? >.>
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
Did some streamer just recommend Sporeguard + Nebuloch jugg or something? >.>

I have no idea, but when I checked its prices before I posted my build, they were far below 1ex price, making the build relatively cheap. The crappiest of crappiest of rolls are now starting from 2ex.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Routchino wrote:

We found the reason to be the fact that most poison damage comes from Sporeguard explosions.

He is not talking about poison dmg. He is talking about poison stacks - herald of agony doesn't care for dmg, only about stacks.

The question is from where does virualnce stacks come from - because as far as I know Traps poison does not count as your poison therefore it does not grant you virulance stacks.

Coated shrapnels do nothing for the build and you have no way of spawning HoA in a boss fight - which is probably the most helpful aspect of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info