Concept Art of Armour from Path of Exile 2

Where is the giraffe ragdoll? don't kill the giraffe!
Im sorry but these look 5 - 10 times better than my never used mtx GGG.. I have no idea how to wrap my head around this fact..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Looks awesome! Please make the Templar cover his legs as well :P
OMG those look so good, I cannot wait till this gets released!
hot damn those are some good art pieces

i love the grounded style of a lot of these, so much in fact that i think ill use a lot of skin transfers in poe 2 if the 3d art is going to look that good. eventually i will go back to looking like a rainbow colored marvel figurine from the 90s comics but until then ill enjoy the muted colors and styles a lot.
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
"
Hosam77777 wrote:
No Way GGG will approve this..
coz if they do, well... personally i won't buy MTX armor if i can get these sick af looking armor in game...

Consider the fact that if this is the normal looking armor, what will the MTX look like? They'll be remastering all the current MTX as well.

hope you are right cause if not then i'll have a 480 dollar tabula rasa compared to this. these are all absolutely gorgeous.
Seriously Chris, GGG needs to put a stop to price fixers, etc. I waste so much of my time trying to find decent items to buy, and wait for the people to come online for a trade. Then when I am so lucky to be online the same time as them they decide the item was mispriced, or waste your time by not responding period.

For a game designer this should be a priority. You have people that play around the world, so make it to where we all can enjoy without being put at a disadvantage of not being able to play the same time as someone else. Everyone has limited time to play, and this would open up so many things.

We need an instant trade system in-game. You put your item in a premium slot with a fixed price. Then whenever (regardless of being online) your item is sold, and transferred to the buyer when that price is met. You will have the item, and the seller will have the currency waiting on them. That way we do not have to leave a party or map, etc. to jump back into your hideout to invite to a party and make the trade. Also would make scams impossible as the item being sold is locked in, so you wouldn't have a scammer swapping it out on you. Also reduce the ability to scam the currency markets. This is a huge Quality of Life upgrade you need to hire someone to incorporate into the game. I would gladly pay for a new trading tab for this ability, or to upgrade one of the premium tabs to do this, or just have a premium tab be able to do this feature. You have a pretty huge backer with Tencent, so why not make your game better before PoE 2 comes out. I would feel my monetary support I have given since beta would be better put to use if this was implemented into the game.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Snapfire wrote:
Seriously Chris, GGG needs to put a stop to price fixers, etc. I waste so much of my time trying to find decent items to buy, and wait for the people to come online for a trade. Then when I am so lucky to be online the same time as them they decide the item was mispriced, or waste your time by not responding period.

For a game designer this should be a priority. You have people that play around the world, so make it to where we all can enjoy without being put at a disadvantage of not being able to play the same time as someone else. Everyone has limited time to play, and this would open up so many things.

We need an instant trade system in-game. You put your item in a premium slot with a fixed price. Then whenever (regardless of being online) your item is sold, and transferred to the buyer when that price is met. You will have the item, and the seller will have the currency waiting on them. That way we do not have to leave a party or map, etc. to jump back into your hideout to invite to a party and make the trade. Also would make scams impossible as the item being sold is locked in, so you wouldn't have a scammer swapping it out on you. Also reduce the ability to scam the currency markets. This is a huge Quality of Life upgrade you need to hire someone to incorporate into the game. I would gladly pay for a new trading tab for this ability, or to upgrade one of the premium tabs to do this, or just have a premium tab be able to do this feature. You have a pretty huge backer with Tencent, so why not make your game better before PoE 2 comes out. I would feel my monetary support I have given since beta would be better put to use if this was implemented into the game.

this is how the world of warcraft auction house worked, maybe still does...
sadly i actually remember hearing in a video someone from ggg saying that the game would be to fast if trade was like that, the trading system is considered game time and it helps player retention/interaction or in my opinion it helps piss a player off so bad that they might never come back.
instant buying an item by just clicking it will not make the game faster :)
it will make items extremely expensive or be priced what theyr actually worth cause if not than people/bots would instant buy all of one stock and sell at higher price.
the price fixing would be gone tho:)) you place your item for 1 c someone cliks it it's gone :) you place it for 10 ex and people start to think before buying. better yet, you place it for an actual auction say starting at 5 ex and whoever has the highest bid on the list gets the item in 5 hours or how much the player selling the item selects the time for it to be on auction.
accidental pricing would cause a disaster tho, especially when pricing your currency.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jan 2, 2020, 8:11:16 AM
but

when

poe 2

start

????????????????????????????????????????
W

H

E

N

?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info