Concept Art of Armour from Path of Exile 2

AWESOME!!!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Droools.
"
Those armour ideas are good looking but quite bad in practical terms. by having the metal plate dent in where the gap is between the breasts of the female model or having it dent in where the spine is at the back is a fatal flaw. Any blade from an opponent will be practically led into and tunneled into those dents making the force of the blow concentrate there, further denting in the metal in case it doesnt even break. That will distort the armour and not only break several bones but in case of the chest make it impossible to breath as the armor hinders you or in case of the spine will leave you paralysed.

You should look up some youtube videos of that english guy who evaluates medieval armor in pop culture like video games, series and animes and talks about the drawbacks unrealistic armour has and why actual medieval armour in the last stages of development is always very round, has few rough edges and no dents in it. Reason being that you want something round that doesnt show the countours of the body since you want the force of an enemy blow to be led away from the person wearing the armour.

I know, its meant to look cool (and in case of the female model sexy I guess) its just something that caught my eye.

Shadversity and Skallagrim represent!!!!
Amazing! Can't wait look so good!
Gorgeous design & details, it's just a shame you can only appreciate it if you zoom in to your character in a clear environment. But practicality speaking or in reality those all hard work will just be drowned by all the skill & environmental effects in the game.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT WHEN POE 2 START
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
''Where's the high heels and stockings'' XDE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 1, 2020, 11:03:15 PM
Why does the female armour focus attacks towards the sternum and lower ribs?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Yes yes yes YES YES!! We have needed more feminine armor sets for ages and I LOVE it!!
I'm just glad we get pants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info