[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
Ziiyo wrote:
Quick question:

With Explosive Expert, how do we proc the chill effect to get +10 ele penetration or is that something that we don't really care about?

Skitterbots will do that for you.
"
timestealer wrote:
hi im trying to follow this build but i have a question, why dont we use dying sun instead of atziri promise / wise oak? the +2 projectile means we almost double the damage (4 balls instead of 2) (since we have 1 from gem + 1 from helmet enchant) from our ball lightning mine right? also if we use elemental focus gem , we cannot shock because of no ailments from the gem? how do we get the shock ? from skitterbots and is it a reliable 50% dmg shock? thanks before

can someone answer this? need to know why we dont use dying sun for +2 proj? doesnt it means x2 damage?
"
timestealer wrote:
"
timestealer wrote:
hi im trying to follow this build but i have a question, why dont we use dying sun instead of atziri promise / wise oak? the +2 projectile means we almost double the damage (4 balls instead of 2) (since we have 1 from gem + 1 from helmet enchant) from our ball lightning mine right? also if we use elemental focus gem , we cannot shock because of no ailments from the gem? how do we get the shock ? from skitterbots and is it a reliable 50% dmg shock? thanks before

can someone answer this? need to know why we dont use dying sun for +2 proj? doesnt it means x2 damage?

no, only one ball per mine can hit enemy at a time, that's how mechanic work
"
Unixos wrote:
"
timestealer wrote:
"
timestealer wrote:

no, only one ball per mine can hit enemy at a time, that's how mechanic work

ah i see , the 150ms max hit each cast. then why we use +1 helmet ball if we can only hit enemy with 1 ball at time? do we only need the +1 helm for mapping purpose only? how about we use the -9% nearby without ball+1 enchant (bcs of the insane price) and use dying sun for mapping, wiseoak/atziri for sirus? is it okay?
Last edited by timestealer on Apr 2, 2020, 5:59:03 AM
this build is not playable Kappa spent like over 50 ex on gear and shit and dying like a lil bit$$ Huuuuuge dps but 0 survi
So i need some help, i wanna update my gear but i have the feeling there are some contradictions between description/forum/POB.
I wanna be sure that i search for the right items , i wanna buy best in slot end game gear for highest content.
I have 25ex atm but ofc saving for more.

This is what i understand what i need to look for:

For the amulet : Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet , with wrath reserves no mana but can it also be Zealotry reserves no mana? is it the same because they both reserve 50% mana?
for the anointment is is still the best in slot to have Destructive Apparatus? Or are there better options?

Gloves: -culling strike
-10% chance to unnerve enemies for 4 seconds on hit
-res
-life
*enchantment: does it really don't matter?
Boots: -cannot be frozen (optional?)
-cannot be chilled
-res
-life
*enchantment:Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Helmet: -% Global Critical Strike Multiplier
-nearby enemies have -...% to lightning res
-# to Maximum Power Charges (is this really better and a good improvement?)
-life
-res
*enchantment:Ball Lightning fires an additional Projectile (is this the best option?)

Body armor: rare 6L (awakened curse on hit + extra curse but witch one? +enhance + empower + wave of conviction)
-#% total Critical Strike Chance for Spells
- life
- res

But im wondering is that really better then a Kaoms? With a Kaoms i have 5800 life and i think its really on the low site...

ring:Malachai's Artifice
rare : -life
-res
-Curse Enemies with Level # Conductivity on Hit

Belt: -% life
-# to maximum life
-% increased Life Recovery from Flasks

Isn't a Stygian vise better because you can put in a jewel with extra life/stats?

For the jewels
*Timeless jewel: Militant faith - buy one with Dominus ( i don't understand why this is a must have , what is the benefit from it? and how can it affect Destructive Apparatus?
*Watcher's eye with rolls : -Effects of Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry Linger for # seconds
-Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take (8-10)% increased Damage
*other jewels:-increased maximum life
-spell damage
-res
-dex and str
*Cluster jewels: i choose for :
large cluster jewel ( with Storm drinker + thunderstruck + extra jewel socket)

medium cluster jewel ( whith Guerilla tactics + Arcane Pyrotechnics + jewel socket)

small cluster jewel (fettle)
are there people who tested other jewels and suggest to take other ones?

Gems: So im using phase run + flame dash+ arcane surge + increased duration , is this option good to? dash+second wind+arcane surge+phase run?

i aslo have a vaal molten shell
steelskin + cwdt + wave of conviction
armageddon brand
zealotry+skitterbots+enlighten+detonate mines 20Q

Are those good links? or room for improvement? + Does it really matter where you put the gems?
Also in the description Precision is used to , but atm with my skitter bots and zealotry i have no mana left for another aura...

When i look for items do i search for Armour , evasion or energie shield based?
And is it important to stack as much mana as possible or not really?

I wanna that you in advance to take a look at my questions and if i missed something to look for please let me know , i im really not experienced enough so i appreciate the feedback!
The Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask just dropped for me :-o How big of an improvement is this flask for the build? Or should i sell it and buy other gear in stead?

Sorry for all the questions!
Thx a lot
New notables are fine for DMG, but its quite hard to acquire similar HP pool.

If u use about 15-18 passives which is one large, two medium and two small passives to make it at least some sense, you are giving up the way to Consitution and all that sweet HP nodes. U also dont want to lose left side (Devotion and Discipline & Training) and right side (Acro + Phase Acro, Herbalism).

I tried to cut all way to Constituion and i am 7,4k hp now (i was 8.2k hp so -800 hp), i have fettle and peak vigour for hp, careful handling in medium cluster. I can get Constitution as annoimnet, which is expansive but will bring me maybe +200hp when i switch from cheap Purity of flesh). On HC its also expansive and not even possible to buy some perfect hp with Fettle, its not even available, and if it will, so expansive. I spent quite a lot money - about 6e, to just get what i get. But on other side there is big DPS boosts, i got lightning pene and Thundstrack so i can knowback permanently. I also have +4 max mines so i am sitting on 23.

I am 95 level on HC. I am tryint to play without Malachai Artifice, cause another lose of 70 hp from ring can be fatal. I wanted to prepare this item just for end game bosses, but i cant find ideal combination on res where i can just switch rings and keep capped resists.
"
cinneke wrote:

For the amulet : Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet , with wrath reserves no mana but can it also be Zealotry reserves no mana? is it the same because they both reserve 50% mana?
for the anointment is is still the best in slot to have Destructive Apparatus? Or are there better options?

Yes you can use Zealotry reservation Aul and just slot Wrath in your enlightened setup.

I am currently selling mine as I'm done with this particular build. Message me if you're interested:

IGN: Unemployedminer
"
punisher321 wrote:
this build is not playable Kappa spent like over 50 ex on gear and shit and dying like a lil bit$$ Huuuuuge dps but 0 survi

yeah, survivability too low, and i dont know what to do with it :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info