[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

Hey there, using that build and clearing T15/T16 (dying a lot but eh) but I've tried a T16 100% delirious build and every pack was harder than a T16 boss. The Delirium boss was at the beginning and didn't even notice me doing any damage. I had to hide in a corner and throw many many mines just to kill a blue mob. I've tried a T14 40% delirious and I couldn't damage Kosis either.

What can I add to my gear/jewels to get some more damage? I only have about 2 ex right now:

I was thinking of getting Awakened Element Focus Support to replace Trap and Mine damage support but I don't know if it's the best bang for my bucks.
"
Balthek wrote:
Hey there, using that build and clearing T15/T16 (dying a lot but eh) but I've tried a T16 100% delirious build and every pack was harder than a T16 boss. The Delirium boss was at the beginning and didn't even notice me doing any damage. I had to hide in a corner and throw many many mines just to kill a blue mob. I've tried a T14 40% delirious and I couldn't damage Kosis either.

What can I add to my gear/jewels to get some more damage? I only have about 2 ex right now:

I was thinking of getting Awakened Element Focus Support to replace Trap and Mine damage support but I don't know if it's the best bang for my bucks.

awake ele focus instead of awaked added lightning damage. That gem is only useful if you have it at level 5 so you get +1 to all lightning skill gems.
Hi

Would someone please take a look at my gear and tree pls? I'm running tier 16 maps at the moment but i feel i die a lot. I am in doubt for the anointment of my amulet , should i take constitution for more life or Destructive Apparatus for more damage and find life somewhere else? I do run out of mana sometimes to. This is why i use the hybrid flask.

I don't think its easy to find a good balance of life/damage
And if there are any updates i can do on my gear pls tell me. I wanna run the highest maps and be able to do Sirius and Simulacrum.

I am not very experienced to free wheel with a build but the forum and the POB saying 2 different things and not 100% updated so i try and give it a little my own spin because i like the build a lot.

So it would be handy to hear what updates are necessary , or would be nice to have.
I have a budget of 20ex at the moment.

Thx a lot for the feedback. Sorry but English isn't my main language :-)

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAASzBUIFtQZABncHHgjUCPQRLRGWEcIT3xo4Go0c3B9bIvQjXyaVJy8qCyycLcQwcTD4MtE3FzpCOthBlkIsRUdFnUcGSVFLeFBCUzFTNVNSVUtbJl3yYeJiT2KsakNsCGwLbIxtGXBRcFJzbXZve198g36wf8Z_-4Kbg_GJ04w2jb-PGo_6kFWTJ5TxlS6a4J2qndmgQ6B5ogCm-K7_sii0xbd1uZO86sBmwcXC7MMJyQbQ0ND11CPVpthU2-fdqOvu6_XuFfDV8PnxivId8nXy4faf-Jf9Sg==?accountName=cinneke&characterName=__cinneke__

Here is my POB:
https://pastebin.com/pa5hzQiS
Last edited by cinneke on Mar 31, 2020, 9:53:53 AM
Newbie question.

I'm leveling and enjoying this build.

I've seen in the skill tree are some skills related to Frenzy charges, with some +1 frenzy charges, duration, etc.
But, how do we get frenzy charges with the build?
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Newbie question.

I'm leveling and enjoying this build.

I've seen in the skill tree are some skills related to Frenzy charges, with some +1 frenzy charges, duration, etc.
But, how do we get frenzy charges with the build?

with charged mines if you run it
hey, enjoying the build alot so far, any advice on upgrades, sold some items now got about 8ex, not to sure what to go for first atm, what type of damage are we look at in pob to be able to do sirus at A8 without having to much damage problems ?

https://pastebin.com/gWVBcedQ
I decided to make a video explaining some of the problems I had league starting the build and how i fixed them for anyone interested here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMLr9a5CVE
Last edited by 11_xD on Mar 31, 2020, 2:33:54 AM
"
Gomer12 wrote:
hi, Nice build, but i'm confused, how do u generate power charges? even if we socket militant faith jewel to get inner conviction, which skill you use to generate power charges? Thank you.

Blast Cascade in the passive skill tree gives us "15% chance to gain a Power Charge when your Mine is Detonated targeting an Enemy".
so how much better is an Aul's ammy vs a nice necklace with +1 all lightning skill gems and high crit multiplier? I'm not seeing the benefit of Aul's as much as i am for a well rolled rare.
"
kirboolin wrote:
so how much better is an Aul's ammy vs a nice necklace with +1 all lightning skill gems and high crit multiplier? I'm not seeing the benefit of Aul's as much as i am for a well rolled rare.

nevermind. had the wrong settings in my PoB. Aul's is far and away better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info