[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

why is there no low life version? it should be more damage and surv am i wrong?
How do you craft the helmet with nearby enemies - lightning resistance and high life? what is a good base?
"
offimpulse wrote:
why is there no low life version? it should be more damage and surv am i wrong?

You can find LL version son POE Ninja. They offer about 1-2K more EHP over normal and generally are more damage on paper. It is important to note that, while they add more EHP and they are tankier, they are not 'Tanky'. These builds dont offer any more mitigation than the normal version of the build, so a lot of their hp gets chewed through by league mechanics with high physical damage. They also don't have rng mitigation through phase/spell acro.

The reason you would go LL in my opinion is for the damage. The increase in survival is kind of a mixed back. It's not the same as going CI where you can get huge shield values + immunity to chaos.
"
MrArtMastor wrote:
How do you craft the helmet with nearby enemies - lightning resistance and high life? what is a good base?

So you need a crusader base now for the -lightning resistance mod.

The tricky bit is getting a helmet with the ball lightning extra projectile enchantment on a crusader base.

Then you could use metallic + pristine to get the -lightning resistance + life mods.

Anyway between EE and exposure most enemies have pretty low res anyway, so just get a normal enchanted helmet and forgot about the -lightning resistance mod unless you have a lot of money.
Last edited by dark_hoogan on Mar 28, 2020, 9:51:57 AM
"
How much life is that? Could you post your defensive stats?

Atm I have 7479 hp, level 93
The resistances are so overcapped to make space to Aul's Uprising
I have +60% recovery from flasks compared to the original tree, one more slot for a defensive flask since I don't need the diamond flask, and some penetration from clusters
Last edited by Salonim on Mar 25, 2020, 12:01:15 PM
for all who die a lot while mapping get yourself
+ gem with corrupted blood help lot
Thanks, yep I already spec'd into ED contagion trickster.

so with this armour and recomended end game belt should i use hardcore pob tree? coz there is a kaom and headhunter. or should i stay at softcore tree? with this armour i have 5400 hp at the moment
Last edited by offimpulse on Mar 27, 2020, 6:11:23 AM
"
offimpulse wrote:

so with this armour and recomended end game belt should i use hardcore pob tree? coz there is a kaom and headhunter. or should i stay at softcore tree? with this armour i have 5400 hp at the moment

I think you will suffer a lot with the armour considering we already have low mana, any damage you take will be taken first from your mana.
"
Salonim wrote:
"
How much life is that? Could you post your defensive stats?

Atm I have 7479 hp, level 93
The resistances are so overcapped to make space to Aul's Uprising
I have +60% recovery from flasks compared to the original tree, one more slot for a defensive flask since I don't need the diamond flask, and some penetration from clusters

Just fyi dude your Abyss jewel is screwing up your EE
I like candy and pizza.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info