[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
Nashiq wrote:
did some research of my own for ball lighting enchant.

I managed to do a 100% delirium t16 corrupted map. it was the most painful thing I've ever done in this game and took about 30 minutes of going snails pace.

The build is squishy. I've got 6.3k hp and 2k ES and i'm getting one shot constantly. That said, I don't think there's many builds for the price of this one that are doing any better in delirium. it's just a badly tuned league.

jesus, then what's the point to keep going with this build....
"
Luminaire4192 wrote:
"
kirboolin wrote:
I'm personally really not a fan of the clunkiness of Minefield. Would the Expendability cluster jewel notable paired with Swift Assembly be better?

You can take a look at my build but I hated the clunkiness of it too and switched to charged mines support and picked up an expert sabotage cluster jewel with guerilla tactics as well. This somewhat makes up the difference in damage losing the extra mines but also allows me to throw mines really quickly. My mine throwing speed modifier reaches 110%(When I have 4 frenzy charges) and it feels a lot more natural to play.

I haven't done Uber Elder yet as I've been lazy but Elder and A8 Awakener are both deathless kills pretty easily. I imagine Uber Elder will be just as easy.

how do you generate frenzy charges?
"
lordpikon wrote:
"
offimpulse wrote:
How to trigger concentratd ground from zealotry? without super expensive flask

Zealotry has 10% chance to create consecrated ground on hitting a rare or uq enemy, so ya

but mines do not hit and there is no grounds
"
offimpulse wrote:
"
lordpikon wrote:
"
offimpulse wrote:
How to trigger concentratd ground from zealotry? without super expensive flask

Zealotry has 10% chance to create consecrated ground on hitting a rare or uq enemy, so ya

Yeah I been running Zealotry and I don't see conc ground unless its from my armagedon brand. Certainly thinking of going Wrath instead.
"
Luminaire4192 wrote:
"
kirboolin wrote:
I'm personally really not a fan of the clunkiness of Minefield. Would the Expendability cluster jewel notable paired with Swift Assembly be better?

You can take a look at my build but I hated the clunkiness of it too and switched to charged mines support and picked up an expert sabotage cluster jewel with guerilla tactics as well. This somewhat makes up the difference in damage losing the extra mines but also allows me to throw mines really quickly. My mine throwing speed modifier reaches 110%(When I have 4 frenzy charges) and it feels a lot more natural to play.

I haven't done Uber Elder yet as I've been lazy but Elder and A8 Awakener are both deathless kills pretty easily. I imagine Uber Elder will be just as easy.

This isn't a bad idea. I was using a guerilla/arcane pyrotechnics build (having permanent arcane surge you don't have to think about is nice) but expert sabotage is very good and likely the better option.
Sup guys, heres my gear

What do u think, in what should i invest now?
Short update on my take on the Glorious Vanity jewel (more ES): I found that keeping Acro + Phase Acro (with less ES and Armor/Phys Reduction) way outperforms Wicked Ward without Acro + Phase Acro. The recharge seems to work perfectly fine when you dodge (so no Wicked Ward needed), but you get hit way less often. And that's really necessary in higher level content (A8 T16 Delirium...). Sure, you can get one shot sometimes, but that also happens with more eHP (I'm still sitting at 7.3k life + 1.5k ES - which is sufficient to not die too often).
"
faytte wrote:
"
Luminaire4192 wrote:
"
kirboolin wrote:

This isn't a bad idea. I was using a guerilla/arcane pyrotechnics build (having permanent arcane surge you don't have to think about is nice) but expert sabotage is very good and likely the better option.

So doing a little math, I think you would want to use inspiration instead of charged mines here. Cause of blast cascade passive we should already be rocking max power charges (mapping: always, bossing: in the first blast chain). There is an argument you could make about charged mines getting power charges faster on bosses, and that is certainly valid, but power charges (while valuable) are not a more multiplier, though you could reach some level of crit multi that would make more crit chance almost as valuable--but this isnt the build for that.

Frenzy charges are adding 12% more damage without passive tree investment. 30% increased throw speed is 'ok'. It's more, just an increase, but certainly nice. I think the largest QOL you get is simply dropping mine fields. Going from 0.17 mine throwing speed to 0.14 mine throwing speed(from charged mines) is not as noticeable as going from 0.40 mine throwing speed down to .17 from dropping minefield. Important to note though that minefield actually puts down more mines per second than even charged mines can, its just in clunkier chunks.

So you end up with 12% more damage and 75% increased crit strike + 10% mine damage for quality gems vs 35% more damage/40% crit strike chance from inspiration. This is backed up in POB which shows inspiration well ahead of charged mines. The only thing that beats this is awakened lightning added damage when it hits level 5 (not before that).

As a little bit of a thought exercise: Whats more damage, mine field + expert sabotage, or added lightning damage + expert sabotage? Added lightning and inspiration both seem well ahead, even when they are down four mines.

Some food for thought if you hate minefields, though just to reiterate, minefields is putting down more mines per second than either other skill, which makes them better for mapping if you are comfortable with the timing. That said for bossing where putting down mines isnt an issue since its done before head or during phase transitions then replacing minefields seems very logical.
Little side note about minefields + expert sabotage: that puts you to exactly 25 mines, which is actually a nice QOL for minefields since you reach 25 mines with the same amount of casts as 23 mines. Free damage.
"
faytte wrote:
"
offimpulse wrote:
"
lordpikon wrote:

Yeah I been running Zealotry and I don't see conc ground unless its from my armagedon brand. Certainly thinking of going Wrath instead.

BL on them hit... that is why we can use conductivity on hit on ring. It spawn small circle hunder target, BUT!! only on rare or uq monster... but ya, if you don't trust then do what ever you want, who cares
Last edited by lordpikon on Mar 24, 2020, 2:11:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info