[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
can anyone explain what the Doryiani Timeless jewel does? my understanding is that it just gives you some ES but.. Does it always give you the mod you want or is it a gamble and you just have to resell it or divine? Thx

It always gives ES when you have a notable in reach. However, what the other skill points do is random, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not doing much. In short, you don't have to divine it as long as it's Doryani and you can life with what the small skill points give you.
I'm personally really not a fan of the clunkiness of Minefield. Would the Expendability cluster jewel notable paired with Swift Assembly be better?
Anyone who is making the push into endgame bosses, I would make a conductivity ring your next move. I was right on the edge of phasing most end game bosses, but this put it over the top.
Last edited by tlambert01588 on Mar 23, 2020, 9:46:18 PM
what you guys think about herald stacking + lowlife?
"
kirboolin wrote:
I'm personally really not a fan of the clunkiness of Minefield. Would the Expendability cluster jewel notable paired with Swift Assembly be better?

Minefield is pretty good when you get used to the timing. Increasing the mine cap up by 4 is big for boss damage, though if it annoys you you could sub it out for something else? Maybe Lightning Pen? Just keep in mind that adding 4 mines makes your high impact aura do more and blast chains do more, which is really good.

Guys what to upgrade next?
this may be a dumb question. Are mods that increase projectile damage bad? Like the "+projectile damage +projectile speed" on amulets.

I know we are using slower projectiles support, but are we using it for the added projectile damage it gives or simply because slower moving balls is better?
"
kirboolin wrote:
this may be a dumb question. Are mods that increase projectile damage bad? Like the "+projectile damage +projectile speed" on amulets.

I know we are using slower projectiles support, but are we using it for the added projectile damage it gives or simply because slower moving balls is better?

Both. Slower projectiles not only is a good damage multiplier, but means every ball has more 'time' on each target to deal damage. It also makes knock back really funny. Might be one of the best defensive upgrades you can get via the new cluster jewels.
"
faytte wrote:
"
kirboolin wrote:

Both. Slower projectiles not only is a good damage multiplier, but means every ball has more 'time' on each target to deal damage. It also makes knock back really funny. Might be one of the best defensive upgrades you can get via the new cluster jewels.

yeah i got thunderstruck/supercharge jewel in my tree and its super strong. So i should avoid re-increasing the projectile speed? I have a nice cobalt jewel but it also has +projectile speed on it which sucks
"
kirboolin wrote:

You can take a look at my build but I hated the clunkiness of it too and switched to charged mines support and picked up an expert sabotage cluster jewel with guerilla tactics as well. This somewhat makes up the difference in damage losing the extra mines but also allows me to throw mines really quickly. My mine throwing speed modifier reaches 110%(When I have 4 frenzy charges) and it feels a lot more natural to play.

I haven't done Uber Elder yet as I've been lazy but Elder and A8 Awakener are both deathless kills pretty easily. I imagine Uber Elder will be just as easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info