[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

hi im trying to follow this build but i have a question, why dont we use dying sun instead of atziri promise / wise oak? the +2 projectile means we almost double the damage (4 balls instead of 2) (since we have 1 from gem + 1 from helmet enchant) from our ball lightning mine right? also if we use elemental focus gem , we cannot shock because of no ailments from the gem? how do we get the shock ? from skitterbots and is it a reliable 50% dmg shock? thanks before
Is there a guide on throwing mines with tremor rod? In the OP he says only press detonate once and then wait 2 seconds and throw more mines. Do we only detonate once on bosses (lets assume they are standing still and I can spam).
"
dkowalch wrote:
Is there a guide on throwing mines with tremor rod? In the OP he says only press detonate once and then wait 2 seconds and throw more mines. Do we only detonate once on bosses (lets assume they are standing still and I can spam).

There is a spot on top of main post that talks about this.

I don't understand it, but has to do with chaining the ball lightnings.

But yes that's what is says. Detonate once, wait, then spam.
"
dkowalch wrote:

i've confirmed this method and its working but obviously you need a good timing, 1second too early = you messedup the chain (chain stop by only detonating 5-10 mines). basically if you lay 23mines with tremor rod without throwing additional mines, the first 10 mines will be reactivated and detonated in 1 sequence, means you just got yourself 33 mines in 1 sequence, so its already worth it without the additional mines
"
"
dkowalch wrote:

There is a spot on top of main post that talks about this.

I don't understand it, but has to do with chaining the ball lightnings.

But yes that's what is says. Detonate once, wait, then spam.

I really wish there was a training dummy we could practice stuff on in POE.
Does anyone have an update on this build several weeks in to 3.10?

Gear, Cluster Jewels, stuff like that? Given around a 20ex budget or so?

Thanks.
if going for lowlife version,which cluster jewels should i be looking for?coz there is 0 info here and they are op
"
punisher321 wrote:
if going for lowlife version,which cluster jewels should i be looking for?coz there is 0 info here and they are op

I also am thinking lowlife if only because I had a shav drop and had like 1000 fusings that I am too lazy to sell and hit 6 links in about 200. Currently running Kaom's based.
I have been having pretty good success up to T16 with the below gear.

Pastebin for cluster jewel setup: https://pastebin.com/brYrFu3Y

Any suggestions for next upgrade?
Last edited by Galooba on Apr 1, 2020, 4:02:32 PM
Quick question:

With Explosive Expert, how do we proc the chill effect to get +10 ele penetration or is that something that we don't really care about?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info