[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
GatheringToy wrote:
can i start with this build ? budget ?

I started with it. Budget now is 10c for a 5 link Tremor Rod with the correct colors. 6 link is 1ex.

High end budget prob around 30~35ex considering Bottled Faith is @22 ex now...

But you really don't need it. You prob can do all content on a 2ex budget.
I'm slightly confused on this. I plug in the PoB for the sc build, and the average damage per but is less than 30k shaper. Am I missing something here? I should probably check some boxes to raise it, but I don't PoB doesn't look anything like a high dps pob.
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:
I'm slightly confused on this. I plug in the PoB for the sc build, and the average damage per but is less than 30k shaper. Am I missing something here? I should probably check some boxes to raise it, but I don't PoB doesn't look anything like a high dps pob.

Make sure the # of mines placed is maxed out at 22 or 23. Changes damage dramatically.
Final build guys, now i have huuuge dps and very nice survivability, but it cost me sth like 100 ex,

Hard build, hard to get dex, str and all auras, two enlightened lvl 4 and blood magic 21 needed. Average dps in PoB is 351k shaper, and 7.5k ES.
Last edited by punisher321 on Apr 4, 2020, 4:58:54 PM
"
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:

Make sure the # of mines placed is maxed out at 22 or 23. Changes damage dramatically.

That was already checked off. I did some more box checking because everything was blank besides gear and skills, and the max dmg per hit still only went up to 53k shaper.
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:
"
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:

That was already checked off. I did some more box checking because everything was blank besides gear and skills, and the max dmg per hit still only went up to 53k shaper.

then multiply it by the cast rate and then by the number of balls, also you have to account all the -lightning resistance. if you use conductivity 21, wave of conviction and malachais with armageddon brand you apply around -120% of lightning res.

Check my pob if you need it
https://pastebin.com/9gchvseK

It uses the community fork.

I have around 11~ Million shaper dps. Tested in game and pretty much it, skipped all shaper phases when killed him.
Last edited by zug0 on Apr 4, 2020, 8:38:27 PM
"
then multiply it by the cast rate and then by the number of balls, also you have to account all the -lightning resistance. if you use conductivity 21, wave of conviction and malachais with armageddon brand you apply around -120% of lightning res.

I have around 11~ Million shaper dps. Tested in game and pretty much it, skipped all shaper phases when killed him.

Yeah, I am using the community fork as well. Like I said, when I plugged in the PoB, literally nothing was checked off, so I had to do all that, including factoring all the -lightning res and it still only hit the 53k mark. It just threw me off because if I take the PoB from guys off of PoE Ninja (guys not using eternity shroud of course), they are hitting anywhere from 150k-200k+ per hit, depending on the character.i am at work all night, but i will plug in this new PoB you have me and I'll see what I missed from the first try. Ty for the new link.
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:

Yeah, I am using the community fork as well. Like I said, when I plugged in the PoB, literally nothing was checked off, so I had to do all that, including factoring all the -lightning res and it still only hit the 53k mark. It just threw me off because if I take the PoB from guys off of PoE Ninja (guys not using eternity shroud of course), they are hitting anywhere from 150k-200k+ per hit, depending on the character.i am at work all night, but i will plug in this new PoB you have me and I'll see what I missed from the first try. Ty for the new link.

I'm at 233k and the most expensive "damage" gear piece I have is the amulet with +1 to lightning and int gems + helmet enchant that I got pretty cheap on the start of the league. Ofc i'm running bottled faith, without it i'll go down to 178k dps.
How would you go about converting to pyroclast mines? What links would you use? Still Tremor Rod?
"
zug0 wrote:
"
Couch Guy Yn wrote:
"

you do not need put -res into enemy lightning resistance, because your calcs already work with that, so if you put some number there, you are creating unreal dmg. Just go into calcs and mouseover effective DPS mod for lightning and you will see. You will end up with less avg dmg, but it will be real number.

This is my build https://pastebin.com/Qw9iKMht - 8k hp, 194,6k avg dmg(real number is bigger, but PoB do no calc amulet crit :( )
edit: did some changes to build https://pastebin.com/JfuHETXb still 8k hp, 198,5k avg dmg, boosted chaos res to 66 and changed ench on boots to add lightning dmg, that is best one for dmg
Last edited by lordpikon on Apr 7, 2020, 6:42:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info